Property colour home room
Logo3 small

不管你是否有察觉到,你居家的颜色对你的心理健康其实会带来极大的影响。不一样的颜色都会引发不同的作用,它可以让你感觉兴奋也可以让你觉得恼怒,又或者有能力舒缓你的感官。每间房间的不同色彩不单单可以为其空间设下主题,而且也设定了整间屋子的气氛。颜色如何影响你的身心就让以下这一些PropSocial的指南打开你的眼界。

白色/乳白色/米褐色

差不多每一间家都会使用这明亮的颜色系,因为它能带出更明亮、更轻盈的感觉。白色能非常有效地反射热量,并且也是一个可兼作来使一个地方看起来质朴干净的中性色。

但是选择使用纯白色不完全是一个很好的主意,因为当阳光直射时,它会让人感到特别刺目;更何况纯白色也会显得过于鲜明和亮眼。

乳白色和米褐色类型的色调将会是比较好的选择,因为这些色彩不但显得更柔和不刺目,而且同样也能带出明亮和轻盈的感觉。

粉红色

这个既浅又开朗的颜色一直都是年轻俏皮女孩心里所喜爱的颜色。选择对的粉红色是关键要素,因为较深的粉红色可能会导致你觉得有稍微的幽闭恐惧,或当闭上窗帘时其空间可能会显得过于’粉红’。

一个鲜为人知的事是粉红色也会让你容易感觉心神紧张。有消息称,在美国的某家公司为了要有一个更’柔和’的工作环境,因此把办公室的颜色改刷为粉红色,可是其员工们事后却变得更加好辩!

所以如果你选择把房子粉刷成粉红色,切记要是亮浅且轻盈的;不要太重手于其色调。

红色

红色是人类颜色范围内最鲜艳的色彩之一。红色是代表愤怒、热情、波动性、甚至是危机的颜色。有些人喜欢这颜色的夸大,而有人则表示当他们处在一个红色的房间里时,会感觉空间似乎变小并产生压迫感。虽然这是许多人所喜爱的颜色,但是喜爱此色的人士可能要再三考虑,尽量避免在房间使用红色。。。除非该房间的用途另有别意!;)

橙色

清新且富艺术性,橙色是一个明亮开朗的颜色。把房间的墙壁油上淡橙色可以带出一个畅快的感觉。

另一方面,较深的橙色是很多快餐连锁店喜欢使用的颜色,据说是因为橙色能够刺激食欲。当中一些采用明亮橙色作为主打颜色的各大食品连锁店包括麦当劳(McDonalds)、温蒂汉堡(Wendy’s)、小卡尔(Carl’s Jr.)、以及汉堡王(Burger King)。

蓝色

蓝色无可否认是颜色频谱中最平静人心的颜色。它带来犹如漂浮在水池上般的平静与安详感。蓝色是唯一其中几个可以下重手的颜色之一。

若选择以蓝色作为房子的主色,你可以利用一些另类的使用方法,譬如把墙壁刷上白色、乳白色、或米褐色,然后配上深蓝色的家具用品。

黄色

黄色如橙色一样,是一个能够令人感觉欢喜的颜色。这个明亮又开朗的颜色有能力让一个悲伤的心快乐起来,也能提升任何人的情绪。把房间涂上淡黄色能够让其空间自然明亮起来,而且也不会有纯白色的那种刺目感。

绿色

绿色是另一个与平静和安宁有牵连的颜色。观察者会发现到,能够令人放松的颜色都是以自然界为本,森林的绿色以及海洋的蓝色。绿色看上去顺眼,能够使人放松身心,同时也可提供温暖。

紫色

这颜色曾是英国王室的皇家颜色。它提倡一个老于世故的氛围,并也是很多婚礼庆典里所使用的主题颜色。

然而,这也是一个带有宁静素质的颜色,也与带出创意有关。

你可以尝试使用另一种方式把淡雅的紫色纳入室内空间里,你可以将房间刷上乳白色、米褐色、或米黄色,并以紫色的窗帘、沙发、地毯、和桌布抵消墙壁的色调。

黑色

黑色无论是在字面上或比喻上都是一个深暗的颜色。把房间涂上黑色的人经常与精神抑郁、哥特(Goth)和有个人问题有关,家长甚至可以把这些现象传达给他们的子女

然而,黑色是摄影室必备的室内颜色,这是为了要完全地掌控室内的光亮度。

然而,这种具压抑性质的颜色不适宜用来粉刷一个正常人的房子或房间。

可是,如果利用得恰当,黑色可以是一个相当酷且淡雅的颜色选择。

总结

那么,你的家最适合涂上什么样的颜色呢?这其实必须取决于你本人的个人喜好。毕竟,每个人都各有所欢,各有所厌。

(Translated by: Yau Yin Wey, 25th March 2016)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

The pink light at the office looks really creepy. No wonder it is able to agitate one's emotion. Pink is a nono for office lights! Maybe a pink pillow for everyone might be a better idea haha.

Img thing small

I always like my home and room to be more towards white. It gives the calm and clean feel. Ever wonder why all hotels have their bedsheets in white instead of fancy design or colour? Read this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/09/22/best-hotel-beds_n_5881548.html

061  img 5963 small

My entire room is BLUE and I love it! :-) I will still choose blue if given a second chance.

I will choose blue or green! And I like the idea of offsetting it with white :D

L  2c3e50 small

I always prefer off white of beige colour, so my house/room will look brighter and feels warmer. But I also like sky blue, or light purple kind. My room now is having a purple-pink kind colour! Love it so much! :D

C  16a085 small

@henry, then I am pretty sure then your room can easily be made into a Halloween-themed room when October comes! 

Starcity logo small

Classy, sexy red

R  8e44ad small

For rooms...l would choose light purple, blue colours....whereas for living hall and others....l always prefer white or beige/cream colour.

Andana small

The blue themed room looks as calm as the sea. White is as good as zen too!

S  27ae60 small

BLUE + WHITE ;-)

Img 20170417 085544 small

blue n white 

C  1abc9c small

I has choose green

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

White is good and nice

P  2c3e50 small

An ID expert said, put a bit (not too much and not too dark) of lavender color in the room or living hall will make it feels much better

Kate chew small

White's best! Clean and calm feeling.

Pic small

For my case, I normally go according to my BaZi (5 Elements color) 

If that is a color that is against the elements color that I am required, I will normally not go with it :)

Img thing small

@ppnnkk2011, lavendar-ish sounds good :)  Could promote calm and relaxing mood, I suppose.

@imronaldsoo, wah got such thing ka? I didn't know colour also must see 'bazi'. Hehe

Pic small

@Veron 

Hi Veronica, 

If you believe in Feng Shui, everybody BaZi will tell you what is the 5 elements based on your BaZi, and what are you pro to and what are you lack off.. 

You need to substitute, if you BaZi is telling you that you have more water and lack of wood, then definitely you would not want to paint your whole house in Red color or anything that belongs to the Fire elements as fire elements will be opposed to your Bazi.

Many do not realize it, but when you come to think of it, you will have some color for clothes / blouse / dress that when you wear you will notice that that would be a "very blackie day for you" whatever you do, will not be successful, and accident does always happened with that color.

same goes to your car if the color is opposing to your BaZi either your car or yourself will end up in multiple bruises (mostly it will be the car lah for many scenario)

Img thing small

That's really interesting. Ok I learned something new :) I didn't know about this. Now, I am curious what's 'my colour' :)

Pic small

@veron first check your "Bazi" and then get to know your "5 elements - WuXing" then from there you can explore what you are lack of etc etc...

Img thing small

Is there a way to check our Bazi online? Haha.

Pic small

@veron you can try Joey Yap's free Bazi online 

J  d35400 small

Light blue n white will be perfect match 

Own dp small

I would love Dark Grey, Light grey and white combi..

San antonio spurs wallpaper small

Sure, Blue and white color will be perfect match

Img 5409 small

Like the Blue one too. How much it going to cost for the same decorations as per pic?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing