7 quayside condominium property propsocial interior design
Logo3 small

Itching to redo your place, but find yourself short on the big bucks? It’s still possible to get your home professionally designed with all the bells and whistles within a reasonable price tag. Draw inspiration from these sleek and style-conscious designs that won’t exceed your budget.

Send a free quote request here and Qanvast will recommend you up to 5 interior designers that suit your style and budget. 3 homeowners will walk away with **RM100 Tesco vouchers when they submit their quote request in April.

1. Tropika Putra, RM100,000

The different furniture pieces blend together under a common colour theme. From the unique lighting fixtures to its Scandinavian inspired dining area, you can be sure to find any corner that’s Instagram-worthy in this home.

Interior Designer: ID Industries
Get Quote here

2. Adda Heights, RM85,500

This charming place is filled with warmth and good taste. White and wood never go wrong if you are keeping things uncomplicated. Who said simple cannot be stylish?

Interior Designer: MODS Design
Get Quote here

3. The Light Collection II, RM100,000

Keep things neat, clean and sleek with this monochrome home design. White shelving, countertops and cabinets gives an almost-minimalistic feel when you step in. The ceiling light and curtains adds a pop of colour and personality to the entire space.

Interior Designer : TTY ID & Construction
Get Quote here

4. Quayside Condominium Type A, RM70,000

Save space and add a twist with this open kitchen layout. The homeowner opted for a standout wood flooring that transform the entire look and feel of the living room. Playing with different lighting lengths helps enhance the sense of contrast in this chic condominium.

Interior Designer: Grazioso
Get Quote here

D’Lagoon, RM73,000

The contrasting hues of darks and lights are timeless and elegant. Tall and classy French-ish curtains make for the perfect backdrop while fresh, white counters play nicely in a medium kitchen.

Interior Designer: Morse Interior Design
Get Quote here

Casa Tropicana, RM50,000

Wrought with attention-grabbing pieces, this home just screams cool. You can see the mix-and-match scheme everywhere, from dual tone chairs to varying lighting fixtures and even perfectly mismatched furniture ensembles.

Interior Designer : Kech Design Studio
Get Quote here

7. Sri Ampang Hilir – Type B, RM90,000

Chill out in this ultra-comfy space, you know you want to! Earthy and neutral tones surround this area and its ultra-calm vibe is completed by a combination of pastel hues in the living room.

Interior Designer: Senterior Design
Get Quote here

This article is done in collaboration with Qanvast, a trusted platform that connects homeowners and home professionals.

Discover over 15,000 home inspiration ideas, with breakdown on renovation prices. Simplify your renovation journey by downloading the Qanvast app. Download it free from App Store (https://app.adjust.com/yuv46o) and Google Play (https://app.adjust.com/cihful)

** Homeowner must submit quote request successfully and meet with recommended interior designers to qualify for our RM100 Tesco vouchers giveaway.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Chinese ad 4621 326x150 01

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Is the renovation price shown only for the particular part of the home displayed in the picture? or the entire unit as a whole?

061  img 5963 small

@Zara_Yeow, it should be an estimated cost for that type of design depending on the size of your unit.

Starcity logo small

Wow, chic design yet modern

Kate chew small

Qanvast - by getting a quote from your app, will it be cheaper than if I deal with other Interior Designer directly??? I have some experiences where I use this kind of services and it ended up being more expensive than if I were to deal directly. 

12669550 1060453490642344 611053617798308614 n small

@kate_chew hi kate, I work with qanvast Malaysia. price is just one of the many variables you want to consider when dealing with ID -- there is also quality of workmanship, if ID is reliable based on past portfolios, any testimonials from past clients, chemistry between ID and home owner, if home owner design direction is similar with what ID can deliver. 

qanvast does not take a % commission from the IDs, so i do not think it will be more expensive in my experience. check out the app as most of the designs and "feel" has a price tag to it, leveraging your expectation before you meet up with designers.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

I will definitely try out Qanvas when my home is ready.

Starcity logo small

@zhernyuen hi Mr Lee, how to use the app for the Qanvast? Can you teach me how to use?

Own dp small

Lovely, Wonderful.

Kate chew small

@zhernyuen, thanks for your explanation. I will sign up for an account. It's free right??? I will also propose this to my clients who are looking for Interior Designing services.

@jojo hi Jojo, download our app on iOS or Android -- can forward your contact details to me so my office can reach you zhernyuen.lee@qanvast.com

@kate_chew yes, free for homeowner users. we collect publishing fees from ID / architects and moving forward furniture, appliances, product companies.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing