Buy or rent
Logo3 small

拥有一个能盖过头顶而为我们遮风挡雨的地方确实重要。为了拥有一间房子,很多人都在努力地工作挣钱。然而,房地产价格的不断增长让负担能力成为了一个社会问题。拥有一间房子对大多数人来说似乎对网吹气,不太可能-尤其是那些刚毕业的毕业生。那么,选择租房又如何?

最近由马来西亚国家银行(BNM)发表的一份声明说若大马人真的买不起房子,就建议他们先租用房子。

此声明是随一项研究表明吉隆坡和槟城的房子已处在“严重负担不起”的水平后才发表的,而雪兰莪和柔佛州的房地产也一样严重地负担不起。

但在做任何决定之前,让我们来看看这两个选项的利与弊:

纯粹基于情绪而决定购买或租用房子可能会导致你陷入财政困境。如果负担得起,又有谁不想买家呢?能够拥有自己的一所房子的确是人生中的一大欢乐,但是若没做好预算,这可能会让你面临破产的危机。别忘了人生中可能会有意想不到的生活事件,如生育孩子和失业皆可能大大影响你的预算规划。

要留意的事是,房子在完全付清后才正式属于你;否则,它仍属于银行。所以,如果现在做出适当的财务规划,我们都有可能拥有自己的房子。

此文章由 Alex Yeoh 编写,他是一名持有执照的财务顾问。Alex 认为金融理财知识是我们每一个都不容忽视的一大人生投资你可以通过电子邮件与他联系- alexyeoh@vka.com.my

(Translated by Yau Yin Wey, 4th May 2016)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

I think if one can afford to own nobody will want to rent. 

L  2c3e50 small

For long term, buy will be the better way. So that in the future you can really "own" the house. 

Img 20170304 123648 hdr  2  small

Get a house. Anywhere doesn't matter. Don't think too.much. the longer you think the more expensive it is. Can even consider Prima 1 house if budget ate issue.

Own dp small

It depends on the work he/she has. Normally a person/buyer will only buy a property near to where he/she stays as they know the place best and used to the area. For renting wise, sometimes they have no choice of the relocation of work that makes them need to rent a bedroom or a unit of apartment for working purposes and it saves on the traveling cost to work.

Kate chew small

@vincent_wong, totally agree with you. At the end of the day, it is still better that your money goes to the bank for your loan repayment for the ownership of your own house, rather than paying the landlord to stay in a house that don't belong to you. 

J  d35400 small

for me rent is better compare to buy. Buy for investment only. 

San antonio spurs wallpaper small

For me, sure buy a house is better than rent a house. But property price is getting high and make a lot of people can't afford it, so rent a house maybe a good way for now. 

James bond craig junio2006 small

If one can afford to buy with not much of cash flow issue, I don't think rental is an option. 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing