S  1abc9c small

What is the different between propsocial and other property website(etc: iproperty)?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

Once PropSocial gathered all the properties data in Malaysia while keep on updating, it can then start develop it's own mobile apps already...

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Not one sides as in other property website which cater more to Property Agents only... Owners can post their property advertisement for free @ Propsocial also.

Pic small

talking about other property portal... Recently I just discovered that propertyguru.com.my is practicing the same methodology like iproperty (which they will burn the unused credit of the agent despite the agent perform renewal)

in such a bad economy especially for real estate, there are still companies that wanted to implement such changes, and 1 year ago I recall the sales person hard selling to us that propertyguru is different with iproperty whereby the credit will not expired so long as you renew the package, and there you go, after 1 year prior to renewal they changed their policy and burn all the unused credit.

and i see that it is totally pointless to schedule re-advertise, everyday to waste out your credit, and the only person who is making a profit or gain would be the portal developer itself.

to me, be it your advertisement on the first or last page, if the buyer really interested to purchase the said property, they will not miss out any opportunity to filter from first page to the last page to see what is being offered.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@seaushan thanks for sharing