Img 5409 small

What is the standard procedure to handle leakage from upper floor?

Based on the general articles I read in newspaper and magazine, upper floor owner should bare the full responsible to solve the matters. log in an complaint report to management but until today there is no action.


Own dp small

What happen if you have raised to the local council and still no action being taken? What are the information needed in order to get to the local council as it will be a waste of time to travel there and back if information is not sufficient. You know how the government offices work right?

P  2c3e50 small

I think u have to show copies of letters that u sent to JMB/MC (with picture showing the leakage or effect of the leakage to your unit) and also issue an official letter to the COB and get them to chop & sign to acknowledge receipt of your letter. Follow up from there. 

If no action from COB after a few follow-up ..... MAY BE u can "broadcast" it to the local newspaper and make a complain to HBA

20150527 023646 1 small

Good ideas, shall suggest it to owners

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@6011_3531_5354 good sharing