High speed rail malaysia singapore propsocial
Logo3 small

即将开始建造、可直通吉隆坡和新加坡的马新高铁(HSR)在本地掀起讨论风潮。因为不只马来西亚来往新加坡单程时间不到两个小时,而未来吉隆坡人去新加坡上班可以选择通勤,再也不必离乡背井,反之亦然。

首先,在此介绍马新高铁的一些基本资料。马新高铁由首相纳吉在2010年9月提出,本来预计工程在2015年展开。然而,因为在工程合同应交由哪个国家的铁路公司上有所争议而造成了拖延,直到2016年年中敲定由中国领头协同韩国一起工作。新的动工日期定在2017年,预计于2026年竣工。

马新高铁的一项大优点是,乘客从吉隆坡到新加坡的裕廊东( Jurong East)只需要90分钟,并且还以实惠的价格打败乘搭飞机的麻烦,同时绝对比在长途巴士上颠簸过夜来得更舒服和快捷。

而这一切又对大马民众意味着什么呢?在老一辈人的记忆里,他们会记得当初轻快铁系统(LRT)在宣布之时也造成一波风潮,让轻快铁站周边地段的物业价格节节上升,价格不止飙升了双倍,甚至达三倍之高 — 同时在轻快铁站周边的租金收益率也成倍的增加。

既然有前例可循,目前房地产投资者已经开始把目光盯紧马新高铁站的相关区域,随时等着分一杯羹。而就像日本的子弹列车那样,马新高铁路线虽长,但却只设立了几个站点包括大马城(Bandar Malaysia)、芙蓉、麻坡、爱极乐(Ayer Keroh)、峇株巴辖(Batu Pahat)和依斯干达公主城(Iskandar Puteri)。

现在让我们来了解下列地区的优势,说不定这将会是您下一个投资目标所在!

大马城 — Bandar Malaysia

大马城将会是个全新和有前瞻性的城镇计划,在这当中将会容纳5000个可负担房屋单位。项目同时提供奖励给参与城镇建设的发展商能手,如10年所得税豁免、8年印花税豁免、8年房产盈利税(RPGT)豁免、8年预扣税款以及特定外国建材进口税豁免。

尽管这城镇项目细节尚未正式公布,不过购房者已在耳听八方,时刻注意最新消息了。更吸引人的是,设计建造吉隆坡中环(KL Sentral)的发展商马资源置地 — MRCB Berhad 也将联合大马城的发展商共同建造大马城综合交通终站(Bandar Malaysia Integrated Transportation Terminal)。

芙蓉 — Seremban

马新高铁在大马城站之后的几分钟就是芙蓉站了,站点将会设在芙蓉达城(Bandar Sri Sendayan)区内,相关地段主要由金群利集团 — Matrix Concepts 负责规划。2015年5月时进一步证实车站会坐落于拉务(Labu)和 Kirby estates 区内,邻近 Sendayan Tech Valley、 TH Properties 旗下即将到来的发展项目恩斯德镇-Bandar Enstek、 森那美集团(Sime Darby)的安斯黛儿城(Bandar Ainsdale)和 IJM 置地的 S2 Height 等发展项目。相关区域也方便直通南北大道(PLUS)。

而让投资者兴奋的是,马新高铁芙蓉站偌大的土地发展将交由森那美集团负责。集团计划在这块土地规划建造一个名为 Sime Darby Vision City 的综合发展项目。此外,森那美还打算把 Vision City 打造成芙蓉“全新的核心地带”。

爱极乐 — Ayer Keroh

接下来下一站是位于马六甲的爱极乐。近年来这个古老的小镇以其历史遗迹吸引游客,而且预计未来因为交通变得更加便利会有更多游客涌入。马六甲首长拿督斯里依德里斯哈伦表示,当马新高铁竣工运作后,将会为爱极乐的经济带来爆发性的增长。

由于可预见未来巨大的经济效应, 斯里依德打算提升城镇的基本设施,以确保在未来马新高铁完成后爱极乐不会因游客过多而造成交通瘫痪。而因为本地消费便宜,因此以后将会有许多马六甲和吉隆坡居民继续在本地居住,但选择通勤至新加坡工作。

麻坡 — Muar

麻坡的高铁站将会设在巴莪(Pagoh),位于南北大道交汇处的一个小镇。因为靠近附近的大学城,高铁站会如何为镇区带来大量的好处可想而知。

森那美产业集团旗下的巴莪大学城(Bandar University Pagoh)发展项目,距离巴莪镇中心只需15分钟路程。大学城将容纳各大学府包括大马科技大学、 Tun Hussein Onn 大学、 国际伊斯兰大学和巴莪理工学院。发展商预计教育区的首期工程能够在2016年准备就绪,并能容纳11,000名学生。

巴莪大学城预计占地4,082英亩,并享有巴莪在南北大道交汇处的交通便利。镇区也连接森那美商业园(Sime Darby Business Park)、Saujana Square 商业中心和几个住宅项目如 Harmoni Vista 为例。

峇株巴辖 — Batu Pahat

麻坡的下一站即是峇株巴辖,一个不大却繁华的小镇。峇株巴辖其实是一个相当大的县区,但由于大部分是农地,市区部分就相对的小。但这一点并非在说峇株巴辖市区无法满足需求。正好相反,所谓麻雀虽小五脏俱全,在此或许不见大商场或类似的建筑,但他们有自己的饮食文化、美食和价格实惠的住宿。

对于未来成为马新高铁的站点之一,峇株巴辖的居民普遍感到兴奋,因为他们预见了当地经济提升和未来更多的发展项目。目前在新加坡工作只能在周末回家的峇株巴辖居民,也期待着马新高铁开通,就能实现在大马和新加坡之间通勤的梦想。

依斯干达公主城 — Iskandar Puteri

依斯干达公主城是到达新加坡裕廊东之前在大马的最后一站,受到了其他地区包括新加坡在内的巨大关注。不仅因为它是改革柔佛南部依斯干达特区的一部分,也是柔佛州政府的行政中心。

依斯干达公主城的前身是努沙再也 (Nusajaya),这区中心地带的教育城(educity)已经是物业投资者的关注重点。在区内的大学包括南汉普敦大学(University of South Hampton)、雷丁大学(University of Reading),威廉王子妃凯瑟琳曾就读的马尔伯勒学院分校(branch of the Marlborough College)以及提供线上修读足球管理学位 (FMD) 的Johan Cruyff Institute Malaysia (JCIM)。

这一些著名的大学吸引了来自世界各地的学生,其中新加坡的学生可以通过马新高铁来马念书,并即日回程继续在新加坡生活。有了马新高铁,来大马念书也只变成几分钟的事情了。

马新高铁带来的经济加速

当年,轻快铁(Putra LRT)初建成之时,车站周边的房产价格轻易就呈翻倍增长。现在马新高铁是城里的新一波刺激点,物业投资者们已经在摩拳擦掌准备竞购好房产了,如果您也在寻找心目中的“笋盘”,别忘了在PropSocial寻找新房产

(Translated by: Gabriel Ngiam, 23th September 2016)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 5409 small

Anyone invested in the property nearby HRS area? or own an existing property nearby. Any suggestion and tip?

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

But traveling 90 mins per trip or 180 mins to and fro to work, I cannot take it lor. unless bring pillow to sleep in the train and buy multiple locks to secure handbag while sleeping. But nonetheless, I think properties around HSR are good investment options.

E  16a085 small

Completion of HSR is 2026 if follow the expected schedule...what If the schedule delay ? If wanna buy property near HSR, need strong holding power and must be ready to pay min ten years installments before completion. 

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

sound legit @ericchin589, but it will be completing portion by portion right, I guess that's kind of worse case scenario. But you're right, better be well prepare :D

Jonathan de ho half body small

Why not just buy LRT or MRT link property that will link to TRX station where HSR is link? But if outskirt like Melacca then its diff story :)

Img 5409 small

Agreed with you. @jdh 

James bond craig junio2006 small

This High Speed Rail is just a proposed initiative right??? Or has it already been approved? Anyway the completion date is only in 2026. Long way to go.

Kate chew small

Still a long time from now!!!

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Still speculations all around for the exact location of the stops in between KL (Bandar Malaysia) and Singapore (Jurong East). 

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

If for projects around HSR designated area are selling at a reasonable current market price then it's still worth the shot. But if these projects are selling at a future price, it seems unreasonable as the 8 has yet to have a 0 (indirect mandarin translation)..IMHO the ideal time to buy such properties would be 4-6 years before the completion of HSR, only if HSR is the main reason you want the property....just my 2 cent...

Lee Shun Zhong, 4 - 6 years before completion of HSR would be 2020. Let's see how's the property market like when the time comes :P

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

Well James, I'll rather be safe than taking the risk on HSR area's project. Whilst waiting for the area to mature, we could also observe how's the progress of HSR. The price may have increase by then, but at least it's more secure and worthy for investment purpose or own stay. 

The HSR stop at Iskandar Puteri confirmed to be near Melia Residences @ Gerbang Nusajaya? It appears to be true according to what i gather so far.

Img thing small

Oh wow! From KL to Singapore about 90 minutes??? Very impressive. Hopefully by then Sing $$ Dollars will drop :P

L  2c3e50 small

Should we take into account the punctuality of the train as well? This is Malaysia anyhow. LOL

If the punctuality and reliability of the HSR is similar to the standards we see in Japan... then it will potentially benefit lots of people from both Singapore and Malaysia.

Well yes, if this project is being carried out and completed successfully within the timeframe, I am sure it will benefit the people and also investors, which is definitely a good value to everyone.

The KL MRT will be commencing its operations soon... hope this is the first taste of the good things to come in terms of public transport reliability.

Img thing small

Dominic, I thought it has started already? Read it somewhere last week.

Img 5409 small

this month started

i read from chinese newspaper ytday saying that this HSR by the time of completion will bring great impact to budget airlines.

Img thing small

@Zara_Yeow, yup definitely. It'll be a disruption to budget airlines flying KL - SG and SG - KL.

Can get to KL and Singapore city centre faster with HSR compared to airline. Even intercity bus travel between Singapore and KL will be affected by HSR. Same time and probably safer and more pleasant. 

Kate chew small

Yes agree with you, Dominic!

J  d35400 small

Looking forward to HSR project

I am looking forward for this!

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing