Signature 28 logo  custom  small

I am trying to gather a group of owners to form an interest group. Thanks

SHARE THIS TOPIC

C  27ae60 small

Hi, i have bought a shop lots (Phase S5 - Jalan Mutiara 1/4) and also a unit in Opal Imperial.

Hi @ Cheeshean... are you in any owners groups in Whatsapp or FB? I would like to join...

C  27ae60 small

I'm not in Whatapps and FB either, the last time i was contacted by Scientex office telling me Scientex has passed the management task to the management committee. I have asked Scientex to provide the Chairman contact details but due to P&C, Scientex has reluctant to disclose and i have instead asked Scientex office to pass my contact details to whoever responsible within the management committee. So far  I didn't receive any call/text from the management committee. I think the best is for us to contact Scientex office again to ask about the details.

@Cheeshean... are you talking about the residential property management committee for Opal Imperial? how about commercial shoplots... any such committee going on?

C  27ae60 small

Hi, I have called Scientex Skudai again, and they told me the Chairman of the management committee for commercial shop lots is Mr. Yong (012-7987688), i have not contacted him yet. If you are contacting him and setting up a chat group, please let me know too. Thanks. 

Just wondering, are you contacting the committee for the purpose to find out the fire insurance matter? According to Scientex, they have bought for us the fire insurance and it should only expired next year, so if you are being asked by your financier to purchase this fire insurance, you should be able to get away with the fire insurance bought on behalf of us by Scientex. 

Let me try to contact Mr Yong for more details. Thanks!

Mr Yong is owner for one of the units at Jalan Mutiara 1/4, Taman Mutiara Mas... if have other owners from same street in this group, kindly get in contact with him if want to join his committee...

@cheesheanwong 

Please PM me and we continue our discussion from there. thanks

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@domng thanks for sharing