Img 5409 small

Get an agent to rent out my unit but 1st 3 month already got rental collection issue.

What is the after sales service the agent can provide? or just take the comm and non of his business already after letting out the unit.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small


It goes a long way for going the extra mile for the customers... even if there is no business transaction involved.

Passport size  2  small

exactly! I have one client became like my best friend, the uncle always find me yumcha. haha

E  2c3e50 small

You give the best service even that work not belong to you,but you still fullfill to them,later you get unexpected result,this what i did always,never under estimate our client,we don't knw what their have behind haha.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Those super rich uncle and auntie. They usually very low profile, and drive small cars. But their bank account balance can have many digits! 

Don't Miss Out On This Offer!