N  e67e22 small

I have a simple question which I do not know the exact answer.

Say, if a condo is completed and VP, but still have units from developer. If a buyer buying one unit directly from Developer after the completion & vp, may I know WHEN will the buyer get the house key? 

1. Straight away after signing SPA & Loan agreement?

2. After the SPA is stamped?

3. Just wait for developer's letter?

Anyone has such experience? 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Own dp small

After the SPA is stamped and the loan has started then the Legal advisor will dvice you on the Key collection. There's when you start paying the loan either py paying the interest 1st or full loan amount.

Pic small

If you are purchasing using a Bank Loan, normally after you Sign all the bank loan document and upon the bank releasing all final payment to the developer, then you can sign the VP and get the keys... 

You wont get the key until all payment is made full to the developer.

For Cash Buyer, your lawyer will hold the sum of amount and checked every detail and ensure that all criteria is fulfilled by the developer then they will hand over the balance sum to the developer and once they cleared the cheque, you will then be called upon to sign the VP and then they will pass you the key.

N  e67e22 small

@JohnL @imronaldsoo Thanks for the reply. So I guess I just have to wait until after Stamping & full disbursement from bank to developer then.

Pic small

@nicky_esh Hi ESH, yes without full disbursement they will not release the key despite the unit is already built :) 

Hope you can get your unit real soon.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@nicky_esh thanks for sharing