House for sale what seminars dont tell you 2
Logo3 small

令吉不断贬值,人们设法在维持生计,同时也尽量寻找增长钱值的方法以追上通货膨胀率。为了应对如此的状况,市场上有愈来愈多的赚钱计划,尤其是房地产业。由于迷惑于挣快钱的思想,很多人不惜用辛苦赚来的钱付费参加这些讲座会,甚至还有一些人通过0%的分期付款方式用信用卡支付这一方面的费用。

赚快钱这门事儿听起来太好了,不像是真的。到底这些房地产讲座会不会告诉您的事是什么呢?

“学习”的过程永无止境

您参加的讲座会可能不是一次性的。您首先参与的可能是一个基础课程(preview class),费用可能是50至150令吉之间的最低金额,主办商往往会答应您们在课程结束后,大家一定会了解“致富”的方法。

但在这个课程尾声,他们一般上会提供另一个承诺教您如何“致富”的课程。这个讲座会通常会在周末进行,并维持数日。这类课程的费用也并非便宜,如果您没有足够的现金付款,他们会提供0%利息的分期付款计划让您能够负担得起该费用。

您可能认为这就是最后一堂课程了,终于成功学习到“致富”的秘诀。但您必须记得,这学习的过程是永无止境的。

在维持数天的课程结束时,通常又会有另一个课程的出现 - 也许该课程是教您如何找到完美的理想房产,又或者是给予您一对一的教学方式,教会您整个投资过程。

您的债务不断累积

当下很多贷款申请受拒的主要原因是因为有不良的中央信贷参考资讯系统(CCRIS)记录,来自于不良的信用卡和高等教育基金(PTPTN)贷款还款记录。其它的关键原因包括过低的债务偿还率(DSR)和收入不足。

所以,要有足够的资格购买房产,第一步即是把您的 CCRIS 记录调整好。很多“大师”会教您向朋友或亲戚借钱来偿还贷款。而对于没有足够收入的人,他们可能会鼓励您说服朋友或家庭成员“雇佣”您进入他们的公司工作,从而可以获得工资单和公积金(EPF)及社险机构保障(SOCSO)的记录。

为了做到这一举,您将需要更多的钱来提供给“雇佣”您的朋友或亲戚,以支付您和“雇主”需付的公积金及社险机构保障金。

如果您已经用信用卡来支付投资课程的费用,这也将成为您信用卡债务的一部分。

若您的 CCRIS 记录不是很好,其它的购买房产方法包括与您的朋友或家长联合贷款,利用他们良好的 CCRIS 记录来借贷,或能得到90%的住宅房屋贷款额。

贷款压缩 - 技术上不是非法,也并非合法

正如以上所述,贷款压缩(Loan Compression)技术上不是非法也并非合法。对于市场新手,贷款压缩即是在同一时间为一个房产向不同的银行申请几个房贷,并在大约同一时间获得批准。

为此,您将需要一个很乐意配合您的银行家和您一起经过这个过程,还需要一名知道您在干什么的房产销售员。因为仅有这样,你所得到的贷款批准才能够配合到买房的预订表格。

就是说,您可以在同一时间申请9项贷款,但在您获得所有9项贷款申请的批准后,您的预订表格需显示您是以这9项贷款购买9间单位,而并不是用来购买一间单位。但,您是可以一次过购下9间单位的。

但在这里给您一个小预告,如果您被发现这样做,可能会被判入狱至少6个月。但到目前为止,马来西亚并没有人因此而被捕。可是凡事都有第一次,对不对?

退出策略? 什么退出策略?

您一旦清理了所有的债务,就可以购买房产了(当然是由大师们推荐),讲师们会建议您做贷款压缩,并一次购买多达4到9间房产单位。由于这些物业一般上仍在建设当中,讲师们会告诉您物业建成后就可以转售或租出去,所得的租金可以支付分期付款的费用,同时还能赚取现金,得到额外的零用钱。

当您提出可能无法及时出售或出租单位的问题时,他们会很快地回答说他们所提供的“回扣”将允许您维持一段时间。

但是...... 还有装修费用、转让产权备忘录(MOT)费用、律师费还有您将在获得钥匙(VP)后的6个月内无法租出您的单位,因为建筑物必须经过检测才能正式宣布适合入住。这些种种原因又如何呢?

很多人都掉入这个陷阱,那就是在没有适当的退出策略下购买太多物业。最后,参加这些课程的人最终变得更穷,反而让讲师们托福于他们而变得更富有了。

结论

房地产投资这一行业需要个人的认真看待,也需要以全职工作的奉献精神来经营,同时对房地产市场的理解也不能少。虽然市场上有许多不诚实的“大师”利用人们的无知来挣快钱,但仍有一部分好大师诚恳教导助人的。

如果您找到一位好大师来教您这一方面的知识,再加上自己肯刻苦耐劳,说不定您可能会成为马来西亚的下一个罗伯特清崎(Robert Kiyosaki)。

想投资于房地产?您可以通过 PropSocial 强大的搜索引擎寻找合意的投资项目或社区。或者不晓得该从何开始?不如即在此发送您的需求,让 PropSocial 帮您寻找最符合您的需求的房产吧!

(Translated by: Yau Yin Wey, 7th March 2017)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Interesting paragraph on Loan Compression... to buy many units all at once using bank loan approvals from multiple banks and get them all approved at approximately the same time. ...

That way your CCRIS will not show that you have so many loan commitments to serve when the bank do a financial check?

20150527 023646 1 small

Informative .... the students really apply multiply loans???

Img 5409 small

@domng if all bank do the credit checking in the same week, then they may not notice it. but if they check again while they make loan disbursement, then they may notice.

By the way,  in one paragraph:

"One of the biggest cause of loan rejections today are bad CCRIS records caused by bad credit card loan repayments and defaulted PTPTN loan repayments, while other major causes include a low Debt Service Ratio (DSR) and insufficient income"

loan reject should be due to high DSR right? not low DSR.

@6011_3531_5354 

Agree is it high DSR causing loan rejections instead on low DSR.

@ PropSocial Editor. Can you please double verify this discrepancy?

Screenshot 2015 11 02 16 23 24 small

Awesome sharing

Best (Free) advice can be acquired by property investors sharing information like what we are doing in Propsocial. Thank you everyone for sharing your insights!

James bond craig junio2006 small

I see a lot of all these property seminars which teaches you how to buy many properties at one time with no money down and they are not cheap. I've also heard success stories BUT also bankruptcies from this kind of programmes. So, you need to evaluate your own affordability at the end of the day.

Img 5409 small

my frens din pay almost 10k to join the seminar. few rounds. for me i will save this money as downpayment to buy property.

@6011_3531_5354 

Agree with Nic... nowadays, google is your best friend... join forums to discuss about property investment... and if possible, arrange for a face-to-face meetup... In fact, Propsocial members should arrange for a gathering of some sort, agree?

Img 5409 small

@domng sounds good if arrange the party in your home :)

need to personally visit the area before make final investment

@6011_3531_5354 

Good idea... i feel that most of the active members in Propsocial are in Klang Valley... I am based in Johor.

Img 5409 small

@domng then u can share more property info about Johor then :)

@6011_3531_5354 

I am no property investment guru.

Just hope to give more insights into Johor property investment to everyone. From a perspective of a layman ofcourse.

Img thing small

Nic Ngoi, 10k per seminar!!!?????? Jeez..... What kind of seminar is that? So far those that I've been introduced to are ranging about RM3k - 5k. Some told me it's quite good. I'm still skeptical about it. Those who has attended before, especially those 'buy properties with no money down' kind of seminar, can you please share your experience joining these seminars? Any good? It is worth it? What are the things I will be able to achieve at the end of it?

Img 5409 small

@veron yes my fren pay 10k for 2 to 3 rounds of seminars. and got gure "motivate" him to hunt for his investment for short period of time

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

@6011_3531_5354 Nic, could the low DSR mean that the applicant's record is too clean? Hard to get loan as well, isn't it?

@6011_3531_5354 

So did your friend manage to earn back the investment he put in the property investment seminar?

James bond craig junio2006 small

Yeah, actually I would really like to know if there's any proven success stories from attending these property seminars? I'm a bit skeptical as well, but I am open to learn about it. 

Img 5409 small

@domng he managed to start his journey but no sure how much he earned :)

Profilepic small

I think the article above stated on the  " while other major causes include a low Debt Service Ratio (DSR) and insufficient income" is correct...

The explanation as following:

Say a person salary at 5k/month:

high DSR = says 0.75

5k x 0.75 = 3750

Low DSR = says 0.6

5k x 0.6 = 3000

it makes sense on the lower DSR will cause the higher chance of the rejection of loan 

hope above helps

Img 5409 small

@pepusch84 agreed with your point of view

@6011_3531_5354 

Haha. I am only a small scale investor. Many in this forum are property investment experts! LoL 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thank you for sharing