Forest city house for sale forest city 1
Logo3 small

无论您对大马依斯干达特区(Iskandar Malaysia)的森林城市(Forest City)抱有怎么样的想法,该项大规模发展计划将改变大马的房地产市场,让大马扬名海外,成为旅游、经济机会、教育和医疗保健设施的重要目的地。

国际投资者纷纷将资金投入森林城市发展计划,为了了解这一点您得亲自到该处一趟,但在您南下森林城市前,请看以下五件有关该庞大海上城市计划的事项

一、政府提供激励机制

森林城市被列为免税区您知道吗?就像浮罗交怡(Langkawi)、纳闽(Labuan)和刁曼岛(Pulau Tioman)一样,森林城市将成为游客和当地人的必到之处,这将刺激发展区甚至国家经济活动的发展。有谁不喜爱免消费税和其它税的购物体验?中国奢侈品网站寺库(Secoo)也在 Harbour Commercial Streets 建立了旗下第一间实体旗舰店。预计将来也将陆续有更多的零售店随之而来,使森林城市成为主要的购物目的地。

在森林城市,依斯干达发展区(Iskandar Development Region,简称 IDR)内有关旅游业和 MICE (专业会议、奖励旅游、会议和展览)行业的公司都可享有税收优惠,目的是为了鼓励企业公司到该处运营业务,将依斯干达打造为全球商业服务中心。税收优惠将包括消减公司所得税以及豁免获取股权的一些必要条件。之后,随着就业机会的出现,森林城市的人口也将会愈来愈多。

不但如此,政府也将为绿色发展商和绿色发展管理公司引进企业所得税优惠政策,以鼓励更多的永续发展项目和环保城市。

二、教育和医疗保健

为了让森林城市成为一个高度宜居的社区,教育和医疗保健设施绝不可少。其发展商碧桂园控股(Country Garden Holdings)与一系列的全球教育机构签署了谅解备忘录,引进世界级的教育机构,当中包括沙特克圣玛丽学校(Shattuck-St. Mary’s School);另外还有圣道大学(University of the Incarnate Word),该大学同时也提供顶尖的医疗保健服务。

教育机会的存在以及医疗保健的便利将更有效吸引家庭单位和外籍人士到森林城市落户。

三、医疗旅游

《国际生活》杂志在其“2017年度全球退休指数”专栏中把大马列为医疗旅游的首选国家,而且也是提供“最佳医疗保健服务”的国家,统计数据显示我国单在2016年已接待超过100万名医疗游客。

目前槟城(Penang)和吉隆坡(Kuala Lumpur)是最受欢迎的医疗旅游目的地,但随着森林城市不断迈向提供顶级医疗保健服务的目标,它极可能会成为下一个医疗旅游目的地。

发展商也与亚洲领先的医疗保健机构之一 MJ 集团签署了谅解备忘录,计划在未来通过提供护理公寓、健康调理中心、营养和饮食疗法等设施服务来推动森林城市的医疗旅游业。这方面的努力加上大马医疗费用比新加坡和美国的少约50%至75%的优势,更能确保森林城市作为一个可行和永续性的投资。

四、交通基础设施和人流

森林城市发展有广泛的交通系统计划,矢志成为一个无车城市,其中80%的发展区的10分钟步行范围内均有公共交通。多层次的设计方式将行人天桥和公共场所无缝整合到中转站,全在400万平方米的屋顶之下,使人们能够轻松在无车的环境中从一处前往另一处。

森林城市内的公共交通形式将包括轻快铁和巴士,轻快铁将可连接至新加坡地铁(Mass Rapid Transit)以及计划中的马新高铁(Malaysia-Singapore High Speed Rail),甚至还会有渡轮服务!

五、新关税、移民与检疫站(CIQs)和桥梁,方便人们往返新加坡

碧桂园控股估计每日有40万人使用马新第二通道(Malaysia Singapore Second Link),因此与国家权威机构达成协议建立更多的新关税、移民与检疫站设施。森林城市目前获批准建立两个新关税、移民与检疫站,水陆各一站。这将确保森林城市与狮城之间有更方便、更快速的连接。同时,可直通马新第二通道大士关卡(Tuas Checkpoint)的新桥梁也将有助提升交通便利。

总结

尽管许多大马买家对森林城市抱着犹豫不决的态度,但它是为未来和为刺激国家经济而设计的城市,虽然森林城市的大部分房产都被出售给国际买家,但这一点不应让您或其他大马人止步。森林城市在教育、医疗保健、休闲娱乐和交通方面发展全面,既宜居又适合做投资。

想了解更多?赶快在此注册参与 PropSocial 的森林城市之旅,亲自见证该伟大城市的建地吧!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Z  9b59b6 small

Why do I feel like u wrote this so hard-selling the project. How much commission or you're being paid to do this? lol

Own dp small

Propsocial is just there to share what's offered there. No harm pushing a project with great benefits to the crowd around that area though

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

If really all the pros which is mentioned in this article really materialize within 5 years from now... I will give the benefit of doubt, saying it is a success story.

James bond craig junio2006 small

Well, there's always both sides of any story :)  I guess they are just trying to share what's good about this project, nothing offensive. However, as a buyer you still need to conduct your own due diligence and weigh to see if this investment suits your appetite or not. 

This aside, I always believe that a project in a non-developed area, does not mean it will be the same forever and stagnant. Last time about 20 years ago everyone also said Bandar Sunway, Kota Damansara and Puchong will be a flop. But look at them now! Must have patience and holding power :)

@james_bob 

Heard that the chinese developers will focus on other markets in the region to invest in their Forest City and Danga Bay projects... as the saying goes, don't put all your eggs(hopes) in one basket...

Pic small

from what i know, not sure whether it is true or not, there are some major investor from foreign country was stuck in this project as they could no longer allowed to transfer the fund out from their banking account to serve the interest or pay the down payment causing some hiccups there?

@zurichm 

Ouch! What a hefty penalty clauses of 30% for pulling out of the deal... is that even legal to include such a clause to "protect" the developer instead of the investor?

What would you do if you stuck in such sticky situation?

Z  9b59b6 small

I won't get stuck in such situation ever because I always stick to the rule of refraining from deals that often easily sound too good to be true. Whenever you come across such deals, always scrutinize the very details no matter what. Although certain clauses may not apply to local citizens but when other non-citizens get caught up in such situations, it may affect the entire project overall and yourself if you have invested in it as well.

Z  9b59b6 small

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/04/06/forest-city-project-penalty-for-china-buyers-seeking-to-cancel-purchase/

It had RM11.54 billion (S$3.6 billion) in sales last year and sold 15,000 units, with Chinese nationals accounting for 70 per cent of the buyers. - The Straits Times

It's going to be a disaster so please don't simply promote this project.

I don't think this affect us, this applies to only China buyers. Their government banned them from investing out of the country, therefore it affected Forest City's sales. Doesn't really affect us.

@zurichm, you said "the deal seems too good to be true". The property prices start from RM600k for 700++sf unit. Not that cheap for that kind of location, but I guess it's because of the amenities, facilities and entire township management that makes it luxury. So, not that good of a deal till the extend that it's unbelievable. 

@james_bob 

The most important facilities of them all. The planned Immigration complex which directly link Forest City to the 2nd link bridge towards Singapore. It will definitely entice Singaporean to buy. 

Yup, they definitely will have to focus more on Singaporean and Malaysian investors instead. 

@james_bob 

For your information, the local municipal council proudly declares that they will earn quite a handsome sum of money in Quit Rent and Local Taxes from these man made islands.

Own dp small

There goes another place for investor to throw their money and making that place not affordable by bringing up the value. =(

@JohnL 

I wonder how much is the psf going price now @ Forest City?

Own dp small

@domng NO Idea Dom, I would love to know too if there's anyone willing to share what's the status and price psf there running now?

I wonder if the psf pricing @ Forest City rivals the Suasana Iskandar development... Which is from RM1000+ psf...

http://www.mysgprop.com/suasana-iskandar-jbcc/

552576 10150656787596446 266787054 n small

Is higher at $1.2-1.4k psf.

@eric3417 

Forest City really selling at an ALL-IN FUTURE price...

Z  9b59b6 small

Forest City, the US$100bn city rising from the sea next to Singapore has hit a roadblock: China’s capital controls. The crackdown on outflows of money from China has spooked some buyers. While Chinese citizens are allowed an annual foreign exchange quota of US$50,000, the government said in Dec that all buyers of foreign exchange must sign a pledge that they won’t use their quotas for offshore property investment. Violators would be added to a watch list, denied access to foreign currency for three years and be subject to a money-laundering investigation. (Bloomberg)  

Wow, so the annual foreign exchange quota of US$50,000 is for business trading and holiday purpose only?

https://www.theiskandarian.com/web/near-rm1-billion-investment-for-education-in-forest-city/

RM1 billion just for an international school in Forest City? Imagine what you can do with that much money!

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing