Taking out epf money to buy a home 2
Logo3 small

新屋主的可负担能力

在大马越来越难买到可负担的房子,这一点已是不言而喻的秘密。即使有不少扶助新购屋者的计划,但过程中诸多限制,这包括需道明房地产种类、屋价顶价、地点、购屋者年龄及收入水平等,以及得历经抽签仪式。

因此,该些无法享有这些扶助计划、又无法负担得起房贷首期的人士,提公积金来买屋是唯一出路。

提公积金买屋的好处

除了不必被征收利息,提公积金买屋的好处包括:

●减少每月供期额

您可提款以减少每月房贷供期,让财务压力可纾解。

●提款还息

如果您的房贷利息相当高,您可以提款来还利息,然后将省下的钱花在其他用处。

●帮配偶早些清还房贷

您可帮忙配偶早些还清房贷,即可让家里的资金多些周转

提公积金买屋的坏处

●削减养老金

其实公积金初衷是让会员日后养老的,而且一般上若退休后还维持相等的生活方式,公积金是不够花的。除非您有其他储备金或是退休养老金,不然在提款前必先三思。

●错过享有派息

如果您事先提一大笔公积金,您可能会错失复利,过去10年来公积金派息率是5%至6%间,所以在提款前,要从财务方面去研审:钱若继续存放在公积金户头里吃利息、屋价增值空间是否足以弥补错失长期的派息损失。

●只能从第二户头提取

公积金第一户头会保管您70%的缴纳额,而您只能提取一部份的公积金。如果您的第二户头存款不多,您可能需从他处融资买屋。

您是否符合提款资格?

您若符合以下条件,即有资格申请:

- 大马公民
- 大马永久居民,或在1998年8月1日前已是公积金局会员的非大马人
- 55岁以下,在公积金第二户头的存款至少500令吉

- 其它额外条件包括:买屋是用来居住、是以现金或借房贷来购买,并于3年内签下房屋买卖合约

您可以提取多少钱?

这一方面胥视您买屋的特别情况,以下四种皆有提款顶额:

1. 100%房贷购屋

您若是以100%房贷来购屋,您最多能从公积金提出屋价的10%,以支付一些杂费等。

2.以个人名义购屋

您可以提取的公积金顶额有两种:屋价与房贷额的差额,另加屋价10%;或清空第二户头存款,视何者为低(以及不少过500令吉)

3.与近亲或配偶联名买屋

同样地,您可以提取的公积金顶额有两种:屋价与房贷额的差额,另加屋价10%;或清空您本人和您近亲/配偶的第二户头存款,视何者为低(以及不少过500令吉)

4.以现金买屋

提款顶额是屋价另加屋价的10%,或清空第二户头的存款,视何者为低(以及不少过500令吉)

申请提款应准备什么文件?

申请文件其实是相当直接了当的,只是一些具体细节有异。

基本上您需要填写一份 KWSP 9C (AHL) (D5) 表格,在线上填写下载后再填也可以,之后亲自递交,连同大马卡及银行户头帐单,以及屋子的买卖合约。

若是联名与近亲买屋,需出示证据证明亲属关系(如果您的名字没列入房贷中)、另附上屋子入伙纸、未有地契的房产则需有转让契约。

公积金局也可以要其他佐证文件,如房地蓝图。另外值得一提的是,若文件填写不齐全,公积金局有权拒绝申领,欲知更多详情来了解需准备何种文件 ,可按这里

提公积金买屋必须一提的限制

虽然这提款计划对屋主及新屋主助益很大,但在申请前,还是有一些限制的:

●提款来作投资用途

即使您获允提款来购屋,但不能做投资之用,如果该局发现屋子在一年内就转售他人,即有权撤销您的申请。

●提款来买第二间屋子

您可以第二次提款来买屋子,但您必须证明之前那间已脱售。

●提款来装修屋子

如果您想要扩充屋子或装修,您最好另找金钱来办,因为公积金局不允许提款来装修屋子。

●提款来买地皮

您不能提款来买地,但如果您已买了地皮而想盖房子,那提公积金来办就没问题。

●提款来买海外房地产

您不能提款在海外置产,当然若是您要移民海外,您可清空您的公积金户头存款。

●提款买第三间屋子

您或可以买第二间屋子,但必须先脱售第一间,但这就是您提公积金买屋的尽头了。

结论

从以上诸多限制条件来看,提公积金来买屋子的目的分明,就是方便购屋,而可负担得起,如果这些都日止您买屋子的理由,那么提公积金来购屋就是走对路了。

物色新的房地产?可浏览 PropSocial 精选最新的楼盘与房地产项目,不容错过!

(Translated by: Wayne Chan, 11th May 2017)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 20160429 wa0156 copycrop small

If you think your withdrawal amount from Account 2 now is still insufficient, try look up an alternative option to FD by investing in Unit Trust, Shares (go for dividend stocks), and in the mid term say 5 years, you will be able to get into the property market with the possible profits generated from these cash investments PLUS your would-have-increased Account 2 balance by then. 

Img 5409 small

for existing housing loan borrower, first time epf withdraw for house, just need to get the EPF withdraw loan letter from respective bank and bring the original letter to EPF office to withdraw, no need fill in form. my own experience. 

Img thing small

I guess this is more for younger adults who just started working and don't have much money for downpayment. Otherwise, I would say keep your money in EPF is not entirely a bad idea especially when the interest rate its about 5 - 6% which is better than FD. Moreover, it's for retirement :)

As for EPF account 1, I think you are only allowed to use 30% of the total to invest in unit trust. 

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@veron 

Agree with you to leave the money in Account 2 as it means less for your retirement. Ultimately, the choice is yours as there are other considerations. Another option is to use the money inside Account 2 for further studies. An MBA perhaps? 

Kate chew small

Some people use their EPF to invest simply because they do not have the cash to do so and also certain investment such as the CIMB CWA unit trust gives them about 12 - 15% return instead of just 6%. 

@kate_chew 

Need to bear in mind. High returns comes with Higher Risk... we can't run away from this... unless it is a scam. :^P

Img 5409 small

EPF account 1 money cant be fully withdraw. no harm to diversify in different type of investment

@6011_3531_5354 

Account 1 as i know is for our retirement... cannot anyhow withdraw for other purposes... as for investment purposes, there is a formula we need to strictly follow...

Source: http://www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/en/web/kwsp/member-investment-withdrawal-eligibility

Img thing small

Yup, it is 30% withdrawal. But if at anytime you decided to stop that particular investment (for example unit trust), then it goes back into your EPF account.

@veron 

I remember there was a time where we were able to withdraw money from our EPF account to buy Personal Computers... Too many EPF members abuse this withdrawal and hence it was discontinued.

Profilepic small

(这篇内容已被作者删除)

Profilepic small

If we buy the house with my family member, so its mean theg only will choose me or my family member kwsp acct to deduct? I mean, can we both apply to take out the 2nd acct for buying 1 house?

Img 6323 small

@veronica_yyk no, either one only.

0g2a9427kkscolor 1 small

Hahaha That is goods

Img 5409 small

withdraw fully from epf acc 2 for my first home also.

Apart from using EPF funds to finance your home. Many of my friends also chose to withdraw from Account 2 to further their studies. 

Img 6323 small

@domng yes exactly. you can withdraw from epf acc 2 for quite some reason.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thank you for sharing