Property investment for beginner invest compass
Logo3 small

要通过房地产生财无疑是相当复杂的,特别是新手入场,更会手足无措。许多新手投资者都会出席座谈会等来学习投资房地产,但通常这些场合的资讯过于深奥而难以消化,又或是搞得人一头雾水。但千里之行始于足下,我们有些贴士,让新手入场时不再战战竞竞!

可购买的房地产类型

一、住宅

这可说是一本万利的房产类型,而且融资容易,也是安全的投资。若投资住宅得留意以下事项:

● 二手价市场

通常住宅房产市场应有尽有,这意味着高融资率。如果你需一笔资金应急,脱售住宅产业是容易过卖商业单位。不过,地点、产业的状况如何是需要考虑的。

● 租金回酬及收入

基于住宅市场如此热络,找租客是相对容易。当你招租成功,意味着租金有着落,也有稳定财源。

不过出租也有风险。所以你必须决定是否有这样的耐性来应付接踵而来的手尾。许多资深业主会劝说,最好别租给学生或家庭人士,而单身上班族就最好。但最终胥视你所投资的房地产类型,以及会有什么租客等。

延伸阅读:出租房子前做好租户背景调查

● 租金趋势与供应

通常年轻人在找到第一份工作后,也紧盯着租金走势,而且会当租客一段时间,因为屋价高涨而未能自己置产。这都让住宅市场的租客不断。而年轻的新婚家庭也一样,许多宁租未买就为了省钱来置产,而这种趋势看来是不会式微的,专家已预测随着人口递增,这种趋势会延续下去。

● 融资

大马政府已采取多重措施务求大马人能有自己的屋子。而许多财力充裕人士皆成功向银行贷款,而贷款头期额相对也低。不过这也胥视你所投资的物业类型,你通常可获得90%,甚至是满100%的房贷额。

延伸阅读:申请房屋贷款时应该注意的事项

二、商业

商业单位通常是用作从商之用的商铺。要买商铺前应考虑经济周期。经济好时,商业租金的回酬通常是上佳,而且不间断的,但行情淡时可会呆滞不前。

此外,从银行处获得的商业贷款额通常只达80%,或更少。而且相对住宅,商业单位的融资成本也较高。必须一提的是,商业单位的水电费等杂费,费率是比住宅来得高的。

● 租金收入

坐拥商业单位,或出租收租,这些财源可说是最佳回报。通常每年回酬率可达6%至12%,而且是比住宅要高。但是,一切胥视地点,才能决定租金回酬。

● 财源稳定

通常商户租用商业单位,会达相当长租期,所以这方面的财源收入相对地会较为稳定。而且他们照理也会定期付租金以免发生争执,这样才能和气生财。

● 保养

每个房地产最终会随着时日残旧,商业单位可能可以捱久一些。因为商户租用该地,通常会着重于保养来维持门面,这才能待客有道。所以保养方面不会带给你太多麻烦。

● 耗损率

商业单位比起住宅能“冻龄”久些,是因为通常商家是朝九晚五,不像家居是全天候皆有人使用,而商业单位在晚间一般会撤空。因此少人占用与分段占用,长期而言商业单位更耐损耗。

● 估价标杆

其实同区内必有做同样生意的商家,那么对于租金回酬,你大概心里有谱。而这对于你在定夺月租时也深具参考价值。

三、服务式公寓

服务式公寓其实也是房地产类型中最易引人混淆的产业,不过你只需知道,服务式公寓是持商业地契的产业,但用做住宅。

● 伸缩性

这类产业可以迎合不同租客的需求,一般上都是全屋出租或是家私全包来吸引长短期的租客。服务式公寓通常也有类似酒店的设施,如大堂、前线柜台、管家处、全天候保安、停车场及其他设备。

深入阅读:共管公寓或是服务式公寓?7件置产前你该知道的事!

估值

知道要买什么类型的房地产,已是胜卷在握,但要怎样估价,才能笑傲江湖。房地产的价值走势,取决于:

(i)地点很重要

在投资房地产时地点是要素,特别是与学校、办公室与零售商铺的距离。

住宅若是越靠近基本设施等,价值必会随着时日嬗递而增值。你也应注意周边环境的未来发展,这对是增值与否有莫大关系。

(ii)保安

房地产所在的邻里,治安的好坏非常重要,因若是整个社区乱七八糟,

(iii)交通便利性

不论是乘搭火车或德士或巴士皆可到达,如果交通四通八达,物业价值必涨,而与附近的设备咫尺可达,也是考虑因素。

你是否知道 PropSocial 有“社区评价”专页,你可从中得知附近有何设备,甚至有什么大道。

(iv)租赁地契对垒永久地契

简而言之,租赁地契是视为固定财产,租期一般为99年。租期届满时业主可向政府单位申请延长租期,如果被拒,租客就得撤离。反之永久地契业主则是无限期坐拥物业,除非要脱售。

通常业主害怕无法“真正拥有”物业,所以宁舍租赁地契而选永久地契。这当然会影响物业价值。不过该购买租赁地契或是永久地契的物业,两派意见的争论迄今仍未休。

(v)未来发展动向

总的来说,房地产投资的最决定性因素是未来发展。不论你是否投资在已届成熟的社区,或是正迈向成熟的,最关键是物业所在之处的未来发展。你可留意发展商与政府策划单位的宣布,以及未来发展项目如即将要盖一间商场等,这些都会正面影响物业的价值。

了解法律

你以为你可以就绪上场了?还未。在投资房地产前,事先了解法律是非常重要的,特别是房屋发展(管制与执照)法令最关键。

而且你必须清楚区分商业地契与住宅地契之差,因这将影响你的投资决定,在发生任何争议时,更赋权予你如何对应发展商,及该使用什么法令来保障自己,例如租约

总结

投资房地产,不是一朝一夕即可精通的交易。然而当你具备哪些合适房地产类型的知识,以及何等因素会左右物价走向时,那你已扎稳马步可以入场了!

不知从何着手?PropSocial 特备你所需的答案来入场投资!马上登入与加入我们的大家庭,我们会在论坛留言区为你排忧解难!

(Translated by: Wayne Chan, 22nd June 2017)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Photo  26  small

Most importantly purchase within your means progressively and don't over speculate. So that when the market consolidate or turn for the worse, which will happen because of the cyclical nature of the property market, you are able to resilient through and not forced to sell at losses.  

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

One of the pros of owning commerical shoplot property VS residential or apartment...

You do not need to pay any security/maintenance fee or do any renovation before you rent out your new shoplot.

Photo  26  small

@domng If the commercial property is within an integrated strata development eg. shop/offices with share car parks or office suites, you still need to pay the monthly security/maintenance fee. However, most of the time the tenants will do the renovations and fit-out and they tend to stay for a longer tenancy period provided their business is sustainable.  

J  9b59b6 small

Thanks for sharing, each property has its pros and cons in investment

Jonathan de ho half body small

Can consider this since no downpayment and low entry cost:

http://www.mpighome.com/rm260k-no-downpayment-puchong-south-suites.html

@davidwong 

In such cases where the security/maintenance fee is applicable to commercial properties. Typically does the Tenant or Owner pay the fee?

James bond craig junio2006 small

This is a good piece of article for new young first time investors. Especially these days, many parents are helping the younger generation with the downpayment and they will handle the monthly repayment from there.

@james_bob 

Even without the support of parents to cover the initial down payment. 

There are home buyers which take up to 110% loan. Extra 10% for renovation and furniture cost. 

Img 5409 small

@domng the 10 % usually count under personal loan, if not mistaken. 

Photo  26  small

@domng In the tenancy agreement, it is the obligation of the Landlord to pay the monthly maintenance fee and sinking fund. The tenant only pays for the utilities bills.With this in mind, the Landlord may want to factor this cost into the gross rental.

@davidwong 

Does Indah Water come under utility bills?

Photo  26  small

@domng Yes. It use to be under the same water bill but now separate billing after privatisation of sewerage maintenance.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

For me, if I like it and can afford it, then I buy it. But I usually like properties that are in central location, which I think is the most crucial requirement for property investment.

Img thing small

@Zara I think not just you, many would go for centralised location too. Also safer investment because of the demand in that location. Especially if you are intending to rent out.

@veron 

Centralised location helps, but it is not the only factor when tenants are looking for a unit. 

Also the location needs to have a good mix of Residential and Commercial areas. 

Lastly, if you get everything right. Still need a bit of luck!

Providential properties logo design free small

Thanks for sharing!

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

I mean, a central location must come first (or at least somewhere near enough to civilization), then comes the consideration of population mix, commercial areas and all.

If not, I would likely cross-out the property without much thought.

Haha. "Near enough to civilization". Sounds like living in a jungle. 

Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

Buy good location which is easy to rent out, high occupancy area and also the area have a lot agent willing to work for your unit. 

@freemanwoo 

Don't forget to have an exit plan (sell or own use) if the unexpected happens after you invest in a property. There is always a risk no matter how good the deal is. :^)

A  16a085 small

我想问如果是99年的地,政府收回的时后。我们是否得到赔偿?

Profile picture small

沒有. 但是, 如果那土地已经开发了/ 盖房了 /  有农作物 了 ,  适当的赔偿是有的 ( 但只限于你的建筑物/ 农作物 市值). 

@candy 

Yes, that is why it is called leasehold and not freehold. 

There is no ownership guarantee for the property owners after 99 years lease expire.

Unless there is a clause in the SnP which guarantees leasehold renewal, but i doubt will have.

Profile picture small

@domng 

I was replied to Adrian's enquiry of whether there is compensation or not to the owner of leasehold land upon expiry of the leasehold term. Your comment is irrelevant to the question.

Img 6323 small

@candy 可是如果是建築物或是房子的話, 他們有時不會賠償,反而是一屋換一屋哦。那就要看你自己決定了

Profile picture small

@windzneom 

Compensation is either in the form of money or property.

Img 6323 small

Yes exactly, need to let adrian know as well.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing