Panasonic propsocial moving house save money tips 1st point
Logo3 small

当你购买梦想之家后,你很可能已将所有积蓄都投入新房子。不过,拥有新房子往往引来更多意想不到的开支。特别是在经济不稳定的情况下,你可能会开始警惕自己消费。

在这里,我们带给你一些简单的搬家贴士,为你长远省时又省力。

一、计划你的搬家预算

搬家费用非常昂贵,主要是因为很多人都没有做好财务预算来应付各种杂费如搬迁费用、搬家货车费用及包装费等。若能了解自己该花费和不该花费的钱,并做出预算控制,才可预防钱包大出血。

二、检查新家水管

检查你的厕所、水槽或水龙头是否有泄漏迹象。漏水不仅会导致水费莫名飙高,还会导致洗手间发霉或墙壁掉漆。如果你家有漏水的迹象,务必向物业管理机构报告此缺陷并给予妥当的修理,切勿拖延。

三、安装 LED 或 CFL 灯泡

在你的家安装 LED 及 CFL 灯泡,可为你节省大量的电源。除此之外,这些灯泡通常都比普通灯泡的寿命更长,从长远来看是非常值得投资的。

四、获取节能设备

不是所有新房子都包含冷气机、冰箱和洗衣机。如果你的新房子没有包含这些主要家电,买电器时应考虑电器的能源效益。在这方面,你可预算多一些钱,购买新科技的节能电器。为你省电节能,减轻日后的家庭电费开支。从长远经济角度来看还是值得的。

五、明智的消费

花一些时间和心思研究及了解各种促销活动。有时候只要稍微注意商场上的促销活动,即可获得各种超值实惠的家庭用品,特别是佳节促销。你可以从这里开始,列出你的购物单。

当然你也可以趁 Panasonic “共庆佳节璀灿美好”佳节促销,购买高品质、高科技、高信誉,却又有折扣价的家庭电器。促销日期为2017年12月15日至2018年2月15,万勿错过!只需到一个地方就可以买尽重要家电,不仅省时省力,还能省钱。

欲获知更多可查询你邻近的经销商或浏览 www.panasonic.com.my

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Own dp small

This is the most headache part when moving in the new home. Just feel like buying everything new and to some who chase for hipster kinda feel, that would cost a bomb in the wallet. Dilemma.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@JohnL 

At the end of the day, it is all well worth it. Nothing beats moving into a place we can call home!

S  e67e22 small

dont buy into something u dont need first, survey and wait for promotion for those can be wait.... lol

@seanlow31 

Very deep meaning in your statement...

I think anytime is a right time for property investment, it all depends on:

Where you buy, Why you buy and How you finance it.

S  e67e22 small

@domng i mean those unnecessary item can leave it first, buy those item which we need most eg: Fridge, washing machine and so... those for decoration one can buy it when have promotion... this Thread is about Tip on saving money when move in to new house rite... 

Billing 123 small

@seanlow31 what if they comes in a package deal ? like those fridge, washing machine and etc.... together with the house? won't it be a better deal for home buyers as well.

S  e67e22 small

@sam123 no choice lo, but now most developer don't do fully furnish d to match the affordability of the buyer 

Billing 123 small

@seanlow31 What if you can check out all the home related product in one website and get promo as well, more convenient right? 

S  e67e22 small

@sam123 this is a good idea...i think got d la... like lazada kind of website... u can search it ba

Own dp small

@seanlow31 @sam123

Ya, besides that, we can also get it from browsing Ikea online, sometime they do have some good discount on certain products.

Fyi, not all the products sold by the unknown merchants are cheap, need to slowly scroll through and do some homework.

Billing 123 small

@JohnL That's true, it's not wrong to use online website, but it is always an unforeseen risk to purchase the item as it may turn out faulty or even lost during delivery. If only we can purchase straight from the main source, i'm sure it will gain more confidence of the home buyers.

@sam123 

Agree with you on the convenience of online shopping nowadays.

If your credit card comes with 24 months interest free installment. It really helps a lot when you are buying furniture and electrical appliances.  Since you have spent a fortune on house renovation, which must be paid in cash.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing