对狗狗友善的地方与邻里社区

马来西亚因尊重穆斯林信徒,因此我国不像其他国家,在公共场所可以公开带狗。

大马的狗主与爱狗人士可以和毛小孩一起出游的地点非常有限,不管是散步、用餐或是户外活动。

有鉴于此,PropSocial列出了欢迎狗主与宠物前往,可让爱狗人士与宠物好友共享优质时光的好去处。

甲洞城市园 (DESA PARKCITY)

甲洞城市园是大马最大且规划最佳的宠物友善公园。这里也是对于狗狗非常友善的邻里社区,住户们对于四只脚的毛小孩都特别关爱容忍。

在公园的四周都备有捡狗屎用的袋子,狗主也可以与宠物朋友一同光顾这里的餐厅,不过,餐厅却没有为宠物准备狗食。

万达镇 (BANDAR UTAMA)

鲜少人晓得,原来在万达镇购物广场附近的公园,是个欢迎狗狗到访的地方,在这里,受到良好训练的狗狗可以暂时松绑,与其他狗狗玩乐。这个公园相当大且宽敞,中间有个小湖,小孩喜欢到湖边喂鱼和乌龟,狗狗也喜欢在湖中游泳。

SWIM PARADISE PARK & CAFE, 旧巴生路

Swim Paradise Park & Café位于旧巴生路三英里是一间角头间单层排屋,里面有个专为狗狗而设的泳池与公园。每个小时收费38.80零吉,狗狗可享受这里的设施,以及两块屋主为狗狗特制的寿司。

由于空间有限,因此,同一时间只能招待二或三只狗狗,因此,狗主前往之前需要事先预定。泳池水深只到一般成人的腰部,小孩与大人,还有宠物好友可以一同在泳池内嬉水玩乐。

BLINK PETS BAKERY, IPC购物中心

位于珍珠白沙罗(Mutiara Damansara)的IPC购物中心(座落在宜家家具和The Curve之间),在Pet Safari里面就有一间专为狗狗而设的餐厅与烘焙店。这与Desa Parkcity不一样,店内为狗狗提供餐点,它们可享用饼干、杯子蛋糕,甚至是生日蛋糕!该店也狗主提供些轻便的土司、咖啡、茶或苏打饮料。在餐厅隔壁还有为宠物提供剪毛服务的商店。

CUBS & CUPS, 金地花园(SRI HARTAMAS)

这间对宠物极为友善的咖啡厅位于金地花园的Souled Out餐厅对面,他们为狗主与宠物提供餐食。这是一个很舒服,适合与同样饲养狗狗的朋友会面的地方。在餐厅入口处有个木制围篱围起来的区块,可让狗狗在里面自由活动,狗主也不必担心宠物会跑到街上去。

BARKS BUNNIES CAFE,梳邦再也

这个咖啡厅以前名为Hip Hop Café,店内饲养了兔子,可让访客抚摸,以及和它们玩耍。他们最近换了名字,叫做Barks Bunnies Cafe,让狗狗也一起前来,当然兔子也因此饲养在特定的区域,不然可就成了游荡狗的粮食:D 这可是个可让全家人度过好时光的地点,可让家长品尝美味餐点与咖啡,也可让喜爱狗狗与兔子的小孩子在此玩乐。 

致各位狗主与爱狗之人,你们现在可以偕同宠物一起到这些地方共享美好时光。常言道,快乐的狗等于一个快乐的主人,好好享受吧!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

13615 10153703410373712 1093131854153132234 n small

Jaya One too! Sister actually walks our dogs there at night, should see the faces of the guards! Haha.

061  img 5963 small

@findjordantan88, which part of Jaya One? Is it a park?

N  e67e22 small

The whole of Jaya One. It is a strip mall. But not all outlets will allow dogs.

And there are a lot more places than those listed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LEzH7rd8ZmpR4YvKQCwKgeyua8dRZ1pwkg10u7IW0yM

10700288 703567639739508 7136494850663547795 o small

Been to the one in Desa Park City and was completely amazed by it! So many different kind of dogs and I know for a fact that I was waaaaaay more excited than my puppy! Definitely looking forward to trying out the Swim Paradise at Old Klang Road just to see my puppy's reaction on having the tid bits! Didn't know so many places like this existed in KL! Good read!

13615 10153703410373712 1093131854153132234 n small

20150417 172852 large

Sheilly does this ever time it's evening. Reminding us Jaya One is dog friendly place!

061  img 5963 small

@nkeong, Thanks!!! But to be honest, I go to Jaya One quite often but I've never seen anyone bringing their dogs out there before.....

061  img 5963 small

@findjordan88, she looks so happy :D

Guinea pig small

Oh this is such a beautiful article! I've always wondered where else I could bring my baby to besides just walking around the neighbourhood! Thank you so much @nkeong, you're sure the list you provided is correct, yes? They won't chase me out of the restaurant? And I particularly love Chilli Rush!

Me small

It's sad that in USJ where I live, although there are loads of furkid parents, most park have that bloody sign there where we aren't allowed to walk our dogs in it..

We can still walk them on the roads on sides...

I guess this is due to ample furkid parents who don't PICK UP AFTER THEIR FURKID...
They leave it there hoping no one notices or until the kids at the football field have a special treatment of foot mask made of poop.

Driving out to Desa Park is so mafan for me.... Can some tycoon in USJ go buy a plot of land and turn it into a doggie park please?

061  img 5963 small

@Gary_L33, actually the parks in Subang, they allow dogs, but with leash on, which I honestly don't see the point. And unfortunately, a lot of Malaysian, don't clean up after their dog, leaving their poo everywhere! Very irresponsible.

K  27ae60 small

I miss the days when i am back in Seoul where all doggies can chill in the park with their owners and even hang out in the pubs and restaurants. 

Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

How about condo? Do have any condo allow dog?

Pic small

@freemanwoo

Depending on what type of size is the breed,  there are many condominium that had house rules of no pets allowed and they are condominium that allowed cats and dogs. 

I mean of course having a shih-tzu vs a German shepherds is totally two different stories as not all dogs are suitable to be breed in a condominium environment.

Is there any condominium in Mont Kiara that allowed dogs or cats? 

Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

@imronaldsoo

I think Casa Kiara 2 allowed Pets.

Images small

@freemanwoo I think all the condo in Desa ParkCity allow dogS!

Guinea pig small

@imronaldsoo According to propsocial there's 6 condos in Mont Kiara that allow pets.. ? 

http://www.propsocial.my/mont-kiara/67/properties?category%5B%5D=Condominium&pet%5B%5D=true

Pic small

@Fu 

Hi Grace, thanks for your advise :) I can further recommend and advise the customer accordingly. but would also need them to check on their end as well with the building management just in case they changed the house rules out of sudden.

P  2c3e50 small

Most condos house rule don't allow dogs, right??

061  img 5963 small

@ppnnkk2011, yes, most condos don't allow dogs. BUT surprisingly, there are also quite a number of condos in MK and Damansara area that allow dogs :) More than I thought actually. 

Pic small

Sometimes the size of the dog are smaller than the size of the cat :) 

so long as the dogs does not make a lot of noise and is confine within the condo itself, there are some management that allowed it

like my condo / apartment in pandan perdana, they use to be quite liberal on cats and dogs until more and more owner/tenant start complaining about the noisiness and hygiene issue. (then the ban started) 

cause and effect i must say...

061  img 5963 small

True. Can't have a Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever or Great Dane running around in a 1,000 sf condo, right? Haha :D

I heard someone breed a husky in a condo... it must be a large sf condo :D

061  img 5963 small

@Achilles, no way!!!! Yea, hopefully about 3,000 sf and above. Otherwise, personally I think not so good. Most of the big breed dogs need space to run around, like their daily exercise, it's in their nature. Otherwise they'll go nuts :D

Pic small

agree with Magdelin :) 

like my bulldog, the whole compound, plus the 3 storey of the indoor area his indoor gym... 

plus 1 hour walk a day

061  img 5963 small

@imronaldsoo, haha, I can imagine, he must be really cute :D

Pic small

Oh... yes he is,, when he was 1month old, my friend had given it to me due to the fact that most of the time he have difficulties fighting with his other 8 siblings for milk from the mum. 

End up malnutrition and i still remember 2.5 years back, for the first few months, almost every 2 hour at night, myself and my cousin taking turn to wake up and feed him goat milk .... 

and now he had grown to be a chubby potato 

061  img 5963 small

@imronaldsoo, he is super cute!!!!!  I have a Boxer mixed Rottweiler too :)

P  2c3e50 small

Just came back from a morning walk in my neighborhood. Very annoyed with all the dogs and cats shit on the road/walkways/park. We need more responsible pet owners!!!

Why are these people so irresponsible and lazy if they want to have pets?? Don't create inconvenience to other people....

061  img 5963 small

@ppnnkk2011, this only happens in Malaysia :D  But not all dog owners are like that though. Those that I know of are mostly quite responsible and clean after their dog.

P  2c3e50 small

This is really a sad case! Malaysia Boleh!

Pic small

my kiddo does not pee and poo when he is doing his walk...

no matter what situation, he would need to find his toilet to pee and poo... so if i am traveling, i would always have to carry his toilet around (a smaller version that i can dismantle and install when i am in the other location)

061  img 5963 small

@imronaldsoo, woah so particular about his 'toilet' :D

Pic small

@Mag no choice.. his skin is ultra sensitive when it comes to hygiene issue... 

his cage had to be cleaned everytime he wee wee or poo poo (if you plan to let him hang out inside for even 30minutes)

there was one incident i paid double of the fee for boarding him into a pet hotel (specifically asking those people there to clean up the cage 3 times a day) plus food is being provided by myself.

end up after returning from my New Zealand trip this is what happeneds to his skin. Took me another 2 months to slowly treat and heal him with antibiotics and additional supplements (and cleaning of his wound every 2 times a day)

there after i had blacklisted this pet hotel not to mentioned paying only half of the agreed boarding fee to them (since i initially proposed doubled and yet this is what i when i fetch him home)

061  img 5963 small

@imronaldsoo, woah quite high maintenance your dog. Poor thing.... Luckily he has short coat, if he has long coat, will be harder to maintain. 

Pic small

@Mag not that bad, if at home he is ok, always stay in door with air-condition, and take his Omega 3 tablet 2 times a day :) 

food wise, so long as hypoallergenic then will do the job :) 

A  c0392b small

Old Klang not very friendly area ah...got korean town there. haha i bet u get hungry stares when walking your dog there =D

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

omg @imronaldsoo, so pitiful! Does the wound come from him scratching the skin?

But your dog is SUPER adorable!!! And how does the portable toilet looks like? Im curious.

Pic small

@Zara_Yeow 

his portable pet toilet is made of stainless steel (4feet x 3 feet) just like a normal cage minus off the top part, as my dog do not like something covering on top of his head :) 

Pic small

@Zara_Yeow the wound is due to the pet hotel did not clean his place and when he is too tired on sitting and standing to wait for the urine to dry off, he had to lie down hence soaking his own urine back to the skin causing such infection in long run... 

(thank god i was in NZ for only 2 and half weeks, I told my mum, I could not imagine what had happened if i was in NZ for 1 month - maggots will be all around that infected area i am guessing)

Kate chew small

Most of the pet hotels won't really care for our dogs. All they do is just provide a small cage / cubicle for your dog, feed it and then ignore it until you come and collect your dog.

Pic small

quite pitiful ... seriously to speak ... for me I really do not mind paying but then i really need the pet hotelier to be a little more TLC 

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Omg I see I see! But glad that everything is fine now!

Pic small

anyone got a nice pet hotel to recommend? 
will need to travel again soon..

061  img 5963 small

@imronaldsoo, try this Doodles Hut, if it's not too far for you. It's in Kota Kemuning. My friend is the owner and she's a very responsible and caring person. Can give it a try :)

I know one pet hotel at ara damansara. Here are their website and FB

https://www.facebook.com/ilovepetplayground/

http://www.petplaygroundonline.com/

Pic small

@Mag Will try it out... can i quote your name?

061  img 5963 small

@imronaldsoo, yes, you certainly can :)

Resize.jpg 2 small

Anyone know of any Condos around KLCC and Jalan Ampang areas that allow small dogs......

Pic small

@yslserene It depends on whether the small dogs are those that use to make a lot of noise or quite type. I have friends that stay near Corus Hotel (the condo behind, cant recall the name) they use to have dogs and another one have cats... So far no problem

Resize.jpg 2 small

Thanks Ronald. will check on it. Cheers

061  img 5963 small

@yslserene, apparently most high end condo allow small dogs these days. But let me know which condo are you keen to find out whether they are pet-friendly or not and I can find out for you.

Actually if you search for a particular condo name on PropSocial, you can check whether they are pet-friendly or not. Example: Click on Suria Stonor. Scroll to the middle page, it shows that this condo is pet-friendly.

Resize.jpg 2 small

Great, thanks Mag

S  2c3e50 small

Is there any place in KL where one can stay with 3 dogs? 

Andana small

wow thanks for the heads up! can plan for my dog-friendly home in future.

Kate chew small

@copysanjay, lawfully you can't but I don't think this law was being enforced UNLESS you have a pain in the a** neighbours who file a complaint against you. So, maybe it's wiser to choose your neighbours and make sure they are not Muslims.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing

Smmm small

(这篇内容已被PropSocial的管理员因内容不正当或广告嫌疑而删除)