I city
Logo3 small

Most people would avoid living in Shah Alam areas because of several reasons. What do you think?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

D  c0392b small

Sorry this is off track from Shah Alam discussion...

I think we should be more conscious on the choice of words due to current racial sentiment in the society.

Hating a place due to too much one particular race is totally unnecessary. I hope the author would remove that portion of the message or I hope moderator / editor could modify the message. How would you feel when someone with a different ethnic background says they don't don't want to use PropSocial platform because there are too much of certain race hanging around here. I believe there is freedom of speech, but I also believe we need to use such freedom responsibly :)

13615 10153703410373712 1093131854153132234 n small

Agreed and seconded!

P  2c3e50 small

too Malay... no pubs, no fun. No place to buy 4D also.

Kate chew small

Shah Alam is huge! So, it depends which part of Shah Alam. If it's in Glenmarie, those big beautiful landed houses or somewhere near to Setia Alam, I don't mind :)

@danielfoo, chill la... The topic says 'Is Shah Alam cool to live in?' in other words, 'Would you stay in Shah Alam and why / why not?'. That's all. I don't sense any negativity nor positivity in the topic, definitely nothing racist about the topic at all. Unless, some people are blowing it out of proportion :)