A
Pic small

Not sure whether you all come across any dog friendly hotel or home stay places that you could recommend?

I always have this dilemma whereby I wanted to plan a short trip to somewhere in Malaysia but I cant bring my dog along, leaving him in a pet hotel would end up spending more money on his medical bill than my short trip. 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

2015 12 jamie reapfield small

Try Ruby's Resort in Cherating.  

It is right by the beach so your dog can have a run and a swim. 

Bangsar photo small

hei how long u want stay . it's depends also u budget to get homestay

Own dp small

@Ronald: Yeap, agreed but it's not easy to find a dog friendly homestay or hotel. Cat seems to be a more friendly and welcoming. Sorry but not trying to flame or be raciSt..

Pic small

@bk_oriental well depends on the charges of the homestay but not all homestay allowed dogs though ... thats what i come across...

Pic small

@JLean personally both me and my dogs we are allergy to cats fleas / ticks very itchy and irritating.... last round my neighbor have 8 cats and my dog end up taking bath every 2 days due to those ticks and fleas keeps attacking his sensitive skin.

thank goodness due to the neighbor did not pay rental for 9 months and being asked to move and then the property is sold to another person... else i will still have dilemma on those 8 stray cats fleas and ticks ... as they did not really take care of the cats at all.. 

Img thing small

I would definitely pay a visit with my furkid if anyone has an answer to this topic. All I know is it's quite common over in the UK, but sadly not in Malaysia :(

Recently I just found a new dog park. It's in Setia Alam, just Waze 'Setia Alam dog park'. It's mainly for the residence there. What I like about it is that it's fenced up, unlike the one in One Utama where it's not fenced and your dog might run out to the main road. But what I don't like about this Setia Alam dog park is that it's very extremely small, I think about 1/4 of the One Utama one, but serves its purpose. There's a shower place for your dog too and water pond. 

Pic small

My friend told me Asli Farm Resort in Semenyih is pet friendly...

but i personally had yet to check this place out...

Pic small

there is also another one in Cherating, Kuantan let me try to find out... as i will be bringing my furkid back to hometown soon

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@imronaldsoo good sharing