Propsocial property bandar malaysia hsr underground city
Logo3 small

若您仍毫无头绪,马来西亚和新加坡签订了一项协议,让以后从吉隆坡到新加坡只需90分钟的铁路车程!吉隆坡 - 新加坡高速铁路(Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail,简称马新高铁)预计于2026年完工,行驶速度每小时可达300公里。这项马新两国之间雄心勃勃的项目标志着马来西亚迈向成为东南亚地区主要中转枢纽的开始。

跨边界连接

吉隆坡站(KL Terminal)是马新高铁的终点站,将建在庞大的大马城(Bandar Malaysia)之下 - 大吉隆坡一项占地486英亩的交通城。吉隆坡站也将在完成后成为马来西亚首都的新交通枢纽。国内铁路和公共巴士线将在该站交汇,从而提高大马半岛的流动性。吉隆坡站也将成为中国泛亚(China Pan Asia)铁路网络的中转枢纽,是中国现代丝绸之路愿景的一部分,旨在连接65个国家,这项跨国连接将打开无限的机会。

中国泛亚铁路网络计划将连接新加坡和马来西亚(通过马新高铁)到曼谷,然后一直延至中国昆明。从泰国首都抵达昆明前将有三条路线分支到其它城市,例如仰光(西部路线)、老挝(中央路线),以及金边和河内(东部路线)。

该铁路网络计划完成后,新加坡和昆明之间的距离将只是10小时的铁路车程,而吉隆坡市将会是新加坡和亚洲北部地区之间的连接处,是所有三条路线在曼谷汇聚后最终会通过的连接处。

吉隆坡站将成为一个地下奇景

地下城市如今已演变成开创性的建筑和城市规划的佳作(更多关于地下城市的内容请点阅这里),它不再是紧急情况和战争时的脏兮兮“地堡城”(历史前例)。

除此之外,由于世界各地的城市空间稀少,在现有的城市下建立新基础设施是很好的替代方法,尤其是交通连接设施。所以,现代地下城市都是为了提供铁路连接服务而有。

作为一个中转枢纽的吉隆坡站将为行人提供凉爽的地下走道、让他们能够避开雨水和炎热的热带天气,为大马子民甚至游客造福。除了是一个区域性和地方的交通枢纽,吉隆坡站也将成为世界上最大的地下城市,甚至可以与拿大蒙特利尔的室内城市(La Ville Souterriane)媲美。

这些主要东南亚国家之间的交通连接将在旅游业和经济的发展中发挥至关重要的作用。吉隆坡站本身将是一个目的地,有主题公园提供充满刺激的玩乐体验,也有购物中心作为您的完美购物目的地。此外,这里还能乘船沿着水道游览整个地下城市,另外还有文化村展示马来西亚的丰富文化。

吉隆坡站和大马城也将是一个金融中心,中国铁路集团价值20亿美元区域运营中心也将设在此。通勤上下班将继续是日常城市生活中的一大部分。为此,吉隆坡站也将设有室内花园,通勤者和游客可以在繁忙的城市中更亲近大自然。

观看视频:吉隆坡站和大马城在马来西亚跨边界连接到东南亚其它地区大计划中所扮演的角色

马新高铁招标获国际兴趣

马新高铁路线长达350公里,连接吉隆坡站至新加坡的裕廊东区(Jurong East)。该大型项目的招标已经开放,其中韩国、日本和中国等国家都表示有兴趣参与建设。

据默迪卡民调中心(Merdeka Center for Opinion Research)主任依布拉欣苏菲安表示,鉴于马国政府与中国投资者之间的关系,中国可能在拿下这笔交易方面有更大的优势。

他还指出,虽然有些国家如日本拥有建设高铁路线的相关技术,但马来西亚政府不仅要考虑到技术专长,还要考虑到与可能授予投标的国家之间的双边关系。

此外,马来西亚和中国已经成立了强而有力的铁路合作关系,中国在2015年8月在马国建立了其第一个铁路制造工厂。该工厂总部设在霹雳州的峇都牙也(Batu Gajah),为大马生产轻快铁火车。

虽然马新高铁和大马城计划双双是由马来西亚政府的不同机构处理,但专家表示,若两个项目的招标授予一个单一组织负责,建设铁路的成本或可降低。

想在吉隆坡买、租或卖房吗?请在此发送您的房产需求,然后让 PropSocial 的团队帮您达到您的房产目标吧!

(Translated by: Yau Yin Wey, 18th January 2017)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Only time will tell if HSR will be able to deliver as a "game-changer" service...

hope it is completed on schedule.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Hope I wont be too old to try on HSR by that time ahahahah

The ticket pricing play a critical role too, also depending on the currency exchange rate between Malaysia and Singapore when it is announced

Pic small

the most important question is the pricing of HSR whether it is reasonable and competitive vs commercial airlines?

P  2c3e50 small

For sure there will be a huge multiplier effect to the economy...

One thing great about the High Speed Rail. The passenger do not need to go through Airport security, which might take more than 1 hour from check-in to actual boarding.  From my experience traveling between Paris to London... it is definitely faster to board a train than an aeroplane

L  2c3e50 small

I think they are targeting the foreigners market instead of the local. For me, I will just only use it when I travel to Singapore. Don't think I will stay in KL and work in Singapore. 

Hope that the Iskandar Puteri - Singapore link will give commuters another transport alternative when they earn a living in Singapore and stay in Johor.

James bond craig junio2006 small

The underground terminal looks awesome! Can't wait for it to be completed!!! :)

Fred small

Dear Investor 

I have project near by to HSR, Bandar Malaysia Project. From the Project to Bandar Malaysia just drive you with 15mins only.

Please drop me an email for further information for this project info will completed 2021. 

Contact info Fred Tan , 018-217 8066 

Or email fredtanproperty@gmail.com

Img 5409 small

@domng then i want to work in SG and stay Johor too is the transportation link and immigration in and out is less hassle

@6011_3531_5354 

I believe the HSR will have single immigration clearance at point of departure... so less one immigration clearance at point of arrival compared to current transportation between Johor and Singapore.

James bond craig junio2006 small

@domng, I certainly hope so

@fredtanproperty, how much?

Fred small

@james_bob kindly contact me 018-217 8066 or please provide your contact I will send you details.

Thank you

@fredtanproperty 

Do you know any hot property nearby Iskandar Puteri HSR terminal?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing