Andana small

Being a fresh graduate is definitely what every student has yearned for. On the other side, worrying about the capability to own a living seems to be something that ponders all the time.

A fresh grad these days would start a job with pay ranges between RM2500 to RM3000, which makes me wonder "How much would my pay rise increase?" and "How long more do I have to work to own a home?"

So, my question to the floor is that how much savings from my income that I have to have to own a home by age of 30?

Feel free to share your thoughts below and pardon me for any language errors.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Andana small

@virspirit thanks, simple yet comprehensive. with that income/saving overview, what is the property price that it is based on?

Dsc 0127 small

Dude, you can try government newly launch MyDeposit scheme and can earn your first house before 30 without need to pay 10% deposit. Use whatever opportunity available before no more eligible

P  2c3e50 small

Nowadays people graduate much earlier. At 19, they completed their studies. By 30 they already have 10 years working experience and they can earn high salary. How much is enough.... is depending on what house and price u want to buy. 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

thank you for good sharing