Own dp small

What to be done after signing the S&P/SPA and Bank gives the Offer and approved the loan?

Consult with the lawyer?

Check the outstanding of the unit?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Alanlai2 small

hi, @JLean, once S&P, we may just wait for the S&P get stamped, once stamped is done, it is easier to estimate for next step ! relax and chills bro, let the lawyer do their job.

Own dp small

Do we have to inform the lawyer that the bank loan has been approved? The agent has previously appointed his own bank agents from different banks but I'm not satisfied with it and I go bank directly to apply on own. Now it's approved, so should I inform the lawyer or they will know eventually?

Alanlai2 small

hi, John, first of all, there are 2 document we need to process, first is S&P, second is loan agreement

is your lawyer are handling S&P and loan agreement for you?
if yes, you need to let the lawyer know about the banker contact.

If no, which mean, your lawyer only handling your S&P, you may consult lawyer whether your lawyer can ad-hoc with the bank that approve your loan.

p/s: your agent should explain the whole flow for you, if he/she doesn't do, maybe they are not an experience or professional agent.

Own dp small

Okay, noted. Thank you so much for the information Alan. =)

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

I believe the next step would be the developer to ask buyer for 10% downpayment if it is a brand new first hand property from developer. Also need to make sure the bank releases the subsequent payment to the developer within the stipulated period, else the developer has the right to charge late payment penalty.

As for sub sale purchase, is there any significant difference when compared to buying from developer? Thanks

Alanlai2 small

the procedure for subsale purchase is similar with under construction project, only the mode of payment are slightly difference.

does it also depends it the seller for sub sales want to mark up their prices beyond the bank valuation. As a result the buyer will need more cash on hand right?

Alanlai2 small

yes,as per the case you mentioned, buyer need more cash on hand

Img 5409 small

Get a lawyer to complete the transfer of property. follow up regularly with your lawyer to avoid any further delay. 

Own dp small

Alright, Noted. What if the lawyer is dragging and taking its own sweet time. The lawyer typically giving me a headache as a buyer and causes so much inconveniences as the lawyer is form the Agent's and Seller side.

@ JohnL. If you have your own Property Lawyer, it would be best to approach them as they fight for you as a buyer instead of siding the seller. Suggest not to sign anything before reading all of the fine prints.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@JohnL thanks for sharing