Usj19
P  2c3e50 small

Heard there is problem with the management i.e. old management refused to hand over to the appointed new JMB. Does anyone know the latest status on this? Will this affect transfer of ownership if I buy from the secondary market?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

For those who are not familiar with this, it is actually located at USJ19 within walking distance to the soon-to-be- open LRT. The commercial area below the condo is called USJ19 City Mall, previously it was called USJ19 Digital Mall.

Kate chew small

Not a very good place to live in. A lot of complaints from residents and previous tenants. But price wise, quite a good buy.

Img 0478 copy small

Indeed, agree with @kate_chew on the price, good for investors. But seems like a lot of complaint about this condo, especially with the management. See https://rhythmavenueusj.wordpress.com/. Does anyone has any positive feedback on this property?

P  2c3e50 small

With the new management, is the situation going to change??

P  2c3e50 small

HJ, thanks for the link. A lot of "insider" news there. Unfortunately a bit outdated.... Most recent post was June2011. I wonder why no more new posting??

P  2c3e50 small

There are "news" saying that NSK wholesale center will open in this mall (previously Aeon Big area). This will definitely be a good news to property owners here. In the past 2 months,, finishing touches in the LRT station are going on ... look set to start operation soon. 

P  2c3e50 small

while waiting to secure an anchor tenant, the management is trying to maximize income and help to bring in crowd to this USJ19 City Mall. Last few weeks there was a warehouse sales selling biscuits, chocolates and snacks by Mondelez. This week there will be a sports goods warehouse sales. Actually this is a very good location for this type of activities - a lot of parking (paid RM1/hr or free one in the surrounding area) and very convenient/strategic location.

P  2c3e50 small

Latest news, there is a pasaraya besar Super Seven is going to open here soon. No idea where is this Super Seven coming from???

P  2c3e50 small

The Sport Planet Warehouse sales is creating a havoc in this mall. Car parks are full, surrounding roads are fully parked with cars and caused traffic jam. For a very long time this mall has never experienced such a big crowd. FYI, sales until 10Nov. check it out!

P  2c3e50 small

I saw in The Star classified ad, now they call Rhythm Avenue @ USJ19 CItymall - the cheapest condo with LRT station within walking distance

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

How much per sf now selling? now usj condo really price go up because of LRT

P  2c3e50 small

from around RM500+ psf. if u bargain hard u can still get below RM450/sf... there are some desperate sellers out there.

P  2c3e50 small

Studio unit can get at 250K now....

P  2c3e50 small

it is confirmed, NSK Super 7 supermarket is opening in early 2016. Good news!

P  2c3e50 small

All-u-can-eat-durian stall is back at USJ 19 City Mall front open car park area now. Go and eat!

P  2c3e50 small

AGM today.... havoc!

2 teams trying to control the JMB, developer team and owners' team. At the end owners' team want to cancel the voting and call for a new AGM/EGM. Developer team continue to count vote. when all the owners left they are still counting vote....

what will happen if it turned out to be like that??

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

wahhh @ppnnkk2011 , give u a big thumb up ! info like a pro

P  2c3e50 small

i was there to observe...  thinking of investing there when the prices are really low now due to all these issues. location wise very good.

P  2c3e50 small

For info, there is The Store warehouse sales at USJ19 Citymall this week. Go shop for CNY at a bargain.

P  2c3e50 small

Starbucks, Thai Syok and Marufuku is coming soon to the mall according to the management notices. Good news if this is true!

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

good!!! as i have a few unit for rent in hand....

P  2c3e50 small

Joyce, pls don't find Bangla or Nepalis as tenants there...

P  2c3e50 small

There is a sport warehouse sales there, a lot of good bargains. Tmrw last day... 

P  2c3e50 small

Actually the vege, seafood and fruits they sell in Matahari (a new wholesale supermarket) is very fresh. Try it out.

P  2c3e50 small

3 bed-room units here (870 - 970sf) used to be selling at 370-380K a year ago. With the LRT Kelana Jaya extension line started operation now, owners are asking for 420-450K. Still a GOOD BUY. Less than 100 meter (5 mins walk) to the Wawasan LRT station at Jalan Kewajipan USJ. It is also ideal to those with primary school going children, Wawasan school is within walking distance also.

J  f1c40f small

Hi..Is the apartments pet friendly as stated in the info? Thanks.

P  2c3e50 small

As per the Strata Management Act 2013, pet is not allowed in apartment and condo

J  f1c40f small

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm searching for a pet friendly place and it was stated at the extra info that Rhythm Ave is one of them.

11947631 10153525712163363 8602486388200292208 n small

How is the new management now? I am interested to get a unit here because houses within walking distance to lrt is too high to afford... until came to this one seems not bad, how much is the maintenance fees? tq.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Gem Residences, Singapore. The first condominium which houses a Pet Pool... wonder if this will ever happen in Malaysia?  

P  2c3e50 small

New management is doing a good job. The place has improved a lot specifically the service apartment above. The best value condo in Subang Jaya with LRT station within short walking distance. Maintenance fee & sinking fund is 33cts psf. 

Anna, contact me if u are interested to buy

Own dp small

Cool, great to hear that with the new management, it has become better.

P  2c3e50 small

Epitome College has been relocated to here and Burger King is opening soon...

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@ppnnkk2011 thanks for sharing