Sunway
1375289 10151932193128879 638718576 n small

Looking for a nice condominium to buy around Jalan Klang Lama? Something above 2,000 square feet and more premium.

Thanks!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

A  34495e small

Hi there.
You can also check this few condo around Old Klang Road.

Taman Desa
- One Desa Residence
- Papilon
_ OBD Tower

Kuchai Lama/Happy Garden
- Palace Court
_ Le Yuan
- Seringin Residence
- G Residence

Bukit Jalil
- KM1 East and West
- The Treez

Smiley faces 1600x900 small

Nadayu 28 Condominium at Bandar Sunway

R  8e44ad small

You can also check out Arte @ Kuchai Lama

Me10 small

Good day, Calvin

There are definitely few good new developments currently available for sale. However, depending on budget or any specific special needs that I need to look into to narrow down the choices.

Cool and premium facilities will definitely be Verve Suites Old klang road, but the sizes can't satisfy you. Le Yuan is not too bad, if you love 365 days 'beach holiday'. Seringin has overall good lanai, appropriate layouts for family living. G residence penthouse could be an option. A Marine's outlook has nothing to shout about but surprisingly has a hotel like ambiance. Penthouse unit is available for sale, duplex with open penaromic view, perfect for wine dates and fireworks appreciation :)

Do keep in touch. I am happy to assist you to arrange all the options, and then further narrow down to your specifications, then finally get you a satisfying deal.

Jessica Voon (Jess)
The One Property International, Sri Hartamas
0124500386, jesvoon@gmail.com

1375289 10151932193128879 638718576 n small

Cool thanks much for the info!

Will go check out the properties.

But I am an expat, so I am more worried about the living conditions of those two areas, I heard that it's very messy and complicated neighborhood.

Me10 small

Good day, Mr Calvin

For a start, Expats have a minimum sale purchase ruling of Rm1m for KL addresses, and Rm2m for Selangor addresses. Landed options for KL area, otherwise has to be Guarded&Gated landed with strata title for PJ area. As for Sunway, the properties are leasehold, unless if you have no personal restriction on that :). Then, you may want to consider Tropicana Grande, Tropicana. The sizes are from 2283sf, Super premium for Tropicana area. Private lobby, golf view, quiet and secured. Central to KL and PJ area.

Latest developer's project for Tropicana/Kota Damansara will be Cyperus, Tropicana Gardens. Bigger units with golf course view. Developer's unit do come with good rebates. Condo units erected above a Rm1m square feet mall (bigger than Mid Vallley mall) and walking distance to LRT station, functional by 2016.

Old Klang Road now is booming fast, concentrating more on mid to higher ends condominiums/residentials. Turning into residential areas away from main road, may lessen the 'complications'.

Sunway is famous for being students concentrated. There are few colleges, private schools, medical centre, shopping mall and famous local eateries and hangout places.

This property will be for own stay or investment?

Expats do crowd at Mont Kiara / Hartamas area. International schools and several malls nearby. Many non-local eateries. In future may have an MRT line. If under Sunrise developer, there will be free coach rides within the area, convenient for non-driving residents.

Ultimately, it is easier to propose if you have specific needs and budget.

Thanks lots.

Jess

A  34495e small

I agree with Jessica.

Images small

@Calvin I very strongly suggest you choose a home in Bandar Sunway and avoid Jalan Klang Lama if you wish to avoid messy and complicated neighbourhoods. Bandar Sunway is so much better especially since they have the BRT now. Geo Residences? I'm not sure..

A  34495e small

I strongly disagree Old Klang Road being a messy and complicated neighbourhoods.

Images small

Hi Albert, why do you not think that Old Klang Road is a messy and complicated neighbourhood? I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, maybe I'm just biased since I'm from PJ, but I've not had very good experiences at Old Klang Road. It's always jammed during peak hours, and the Scott Garden area is a mess. So is the wet market area. In fact the impression the whole stretch of the road gives to me is that it is a very... 'chap' kind of place. Very... 'not so good' and low end kind of area...

A  34495e small

Hi. I'm trying to pick a fight too. I apologize if my statement offended you. Maybe I'm biased too since I was born and raised in Old Klang Road. I agreed with you about Scott Garden. I too find the area a mess but the jam in Old Klang Road is inevitable since it's the only main road serving around 5 neighbourhoods and the wet market have been there for very very long. I do agree with you it gives people a very "chap" impressions. It's low end because there's pretty much nothing there until recently but some of the neighbourhoods off Old Klang Road have a lot of rich people residing in those area.

Cheers. :)