P  2c3e50 small

To make it easier for discussion we should focus on just residential apartment/condo. Consider most other factors like condition of the property, accessibility etc all constant. Just generally compare prices of property and net rental.

With a bit of survey, i found that properties in JB gave higher ROI. Would u all like to share your knowledge? 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Pic small

My 2 cents would be this is a little subjective, reason being it all depends on where the property is located in that particular city. for instance I could not really compare cheras batu 9 property ROI vs the property that is located in gurney drive penang. 

By providing ROI percentage, the result would be kinda bias.

On the contrary I look at cash flow that the property had provided to me.

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

@imronaldsoo can you elaborate more on the cash flow part? 

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

I believe it is:

POSITIVE cash flow if the rental return generated is MORE than your bank loan installment plus any other misc expenses such as maintenance, taxes and quit rent

NEGATIVE cash flow if rental return generated is LESS than bank loan installment plus any other misc expenses such as maintenance, taxes and quit rent.

I hope the above explains itself. My 2 cents on this Cash Flow

Pic small

@shunzhong0201 I believe Dominic had given a very answer for the explanation of cash flow :) 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@ppnnkk2011 thanks for sharing