1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

Hi, want to ask you all opinions more about PRIMA houses...May I know is there anything like you cannot sell within what year or cannot rent out or something like that..I heard it seems like it's just for own stay?

Can someone share more information about it? What's good & bad..

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

Pemilik kediaman PRIMA haruslah mendiami kediaman PRIMA mereka dan akan dikenakan morotarium selama 10 tahun. Ini bermaksud pemilik tidak boleh menjual, menyewa atau menukar hak milik kediaman PR1MA selama 10 tahun dari tempoh pemilikan.for more details go to pr1ma websitehttp://www.pr1ma.my/pr1ma_homes.php?lang=bm
Img 5409 small

@virspirit good is affordable home. 

bad is cannot sell off is plan to move somewhere. environment wide and location wide depends on project

Img 20190308 wa0049 small

Regirstered two time but didn't get some new from PRIMA house

Img 6323 small

@chengfai86  previously working for developer and i can tell you that it is like 10k people fighting for 1k pieces of cakes. Not easy to get any news. 

Img 6323 small

@6011_3531_5354 

Agreed with you where the good thing is Still considered Affordable. (Not really for low income range). Besides, PRIMA or RUMAHWIP mostly nearby amenities and and ofcourse bus/taxi/lrt station which is quite convenience for the residents. 

Disadvantages is i found out that most of the PRIMA or RUMAHWIP projects will be near to High Tension Tower if you did research a little bit on it. Secondly i would say is the securities concern.

Every new project will come with affordable house (PRIMA, RUMAHWIP) now.So dont believe too much if the agent told you it wont be any afforable house project beside their new project. 

Img 6323 small

@virspirit 

within 10 years you can't rent or sell to third party included name transfer to your family members as i was told. Some of my client who did ask for consultation on renting out PRIMA or RUMAHWIP, i can share some of their question as well. 

1. can i rent it out? 

you can't and i can't even provide you tenancy agreement because it is against the rules and regulations of the project.

2. how bout renting it out without tenancy agreement?

you might can do so, but how if your tenant didn't pay for your rental? or anything like they make damage on your property? You can't do anything because both parties didn't sign any legal documents. Secondly you might be charge on renting it out since it's against the project policy.

Img 5409 small

@windzneom 

High tension tower? u mean the TNB tower or telco tower? reallly?

yes. cannot sell or rent out fully. maybe the owner can consider rent out the unit partially, rent out room only instead of full unit. 

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@6011_3531_5354 

My best guess, @windzneom was referring to TNB High Voltage Transmission Pylons...

Renting out partially... Maybe possible if the owner resides in the unit?

Or just lock out the Master Room and rent out the rest of the unit.

Img 6323 small

domng- yea, you're right! Haha. sorry for my english. Renting out partially still abit risky due to security concern. And i think not much people can accept that if staying together with owner because like getting monitored. Depends la. 

Img 5409 small

@windzneom haha... so far so good la. owner also worry get a bad tenant..

Yeah... staying under one roof with bad tenants... really a living nightmare... not worth it for the rental income IMHO.

Img 6323 small

Haha. Yea, not only owner afraid of bad tenant, even tenant also worry bout bad tenant. Like in colleges area,most of them rent out rooms to different tenant. Even worst case, I had been living in Taiwan for more than 5 years before, and a lot of the owner, make partition out of the original unit as rooms, and rent it out to get more income (most of them is illegal).And i really having a night mare where the couple besides my house making out almost everyday! and when they argue, my room will be like going to collapse because of them.Haha

Wow, haha... really an eye opener from your personal experience with Taiwanese hospitality! By the way, they really need to work on the sound insulation of the partitions.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

@windzneom LOL interesting experience you got there. And how long did the couple stay as your neighbour?

Img 6323 small

@domng yes, exactly, because they just use normal wood to make partition, not brick tho. >< use low budget to make high income you know... but tenant will still renting! the reason why is because their property price is quite high.

Img 6323 small

@Zara around one year! and everytime is around 2-3am when i'm in deep sleep!! how angry is that! arghhhh!

@windzneom 

It appears your neighbors are Nocturnal folks. LoL

Img 6323 small

@domng yea man! only once i remember is around evening when my dinner time! Morn Mixed with loud news reporting from Tv. Lolx

We can't really blame them couples who cannot even afford a decent place to call a love nest. Times must be really bad for them. 

Img 5409 small

@windzneom call security guard to knock their door then :)

My personal experience while staying with the owner in New Zealand. The sound insulation is not great between rooms I must say. Maybe it is designed that way to trap heat inside the house? 

Img 6323 small

@domng i think there are several reasons. For taiwan, i can say because renting is more demanding than buying because their property price is too expensive, thats why they make so many rooms in a house to rent out. 

Img 6323 small

@6011_3531_5354 haha. i wish too. but no choice, some times i reach home later than them. Later they are the one lock me out. haha

@windzneom 

I sincerely hope Malaysia does not join countries like Hong Kong whereby it is no longer affordable for the general public to purchase their own homes. And have to rent in order to have a roof above their heads. 

Own dp small

But prima homes are not nearby the city centres and I'm really not too sure on the accessibility and transportation there. You have prima homes but if the transportation, Basic amenities are not up to par, then what's the use of it.

Img 5409 small

@windzneom haha. they dont like u so much? hehe. pm them early to notify them then

@JohnL 

IMHO, public transport needs to be safe, reliable and affordable... actually no need for single folks to buy car straight after get first job.

Img 6323 small

@domng yea exactly. i do hope malaysia wont become like that. ><

Img 6323 small

@domng that's the most important i will tell my children next time, don't buy a car first when you start to work. seriously, i did regret, if not, i might owned few houses already. haha

Img 6323 small

@6011_3531_5354 haha no la. They abit less chit chating with neighbor. lolx

@windzneom 

They live in their own little love nest world...

Pic small

The changed the moratorium period (when the property cannot be sold or transferred without approval from PR1MA) will be reduced from 10 years to five years.

and income eligibility increased from RM10k to RM15k 

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/01/17/monthly-income-for-pri1ma-eligibility-up-to-rm15k/#HfBs2q5W6BWHwSPw.99  

@imronaldsoo 

Good news for increasing the maximum income threshold from RM10k to RM15k.

I beg to differ on the reduction of Moratorium period from the current 10 years to 5 years...

Isn't PR1MA housing for long term housing needs of Malaysians and not for investor speculation and investment?

Img 6323 small

@imronaldsoo thanks for your info ronald! great one!^^

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@virspirit thanks for sharing