OMG I just heard from my colleague, PJ Centrestage is SO BAD!!! so much for new development is awesome and all the crap! Hear this!
- Toilet perpetually stinks because of bad piping
- Less than 1 year all the toilet inside fittings start to rust
- Small baby flies coming out from toilet drains
- Water always coming out from toilet drainpipes (EWWWWWWWW!!!)
- Quality of building VERY BAD! The moment she tried to drill a hole in the wall a whole chunk of the wall came off!
- No proper service lift so the hotel restaurant just use the normal lift with rubbish water trailing on the floor all the way into lift
- Always got lift spoil, out of the 3 lifts always only like 2 working
- Because she was one of the first few tenants, they didn't tell her which is her designated parking spot. So when she parked in a random spot they clamped her even though the management already knows they did not tell her which is her designated spot! (wth?!)
- Management sucks!
She moved out the moment her lease ended! Her neighbour? Her neighbour didn't even wait! STAY AWAY FROM PJ CENTRESTAGE!!!!! O_O""