Img 5409 small

3rd Property with 90% Mortgage Loan, is that possible? 

BNM new rule: only max 70% financing for 3rd residence property loan.  What type of property still allow to obtain close to 90% financing even with few mortgage loan on hands.

Thank you for your information.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Jonathan de ho half body small

I would like to know too. Some claim can be done which I hav no idea about it

Img 5409 small

Claim? What type of claim?

Pic small

All banks have to comply with BNM ruling.

The only situation you can get 90% loan of your 3rd property is that:
your 3rd property is actually the one and only property that you have in CCRIS whereby another 2 property had been paid off.

If there is currently 2 property that is on loan with the bank in CCRIS, your 3rd property will automatically be granted 70% loan based on SnP pricing. 

Img 5409 small

Very clear about BNM rules on 3rd loan. Just want to know if there is any other way to max Loan Leveraging.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

How about for commercial property? Same ruling?

Heard that shoplot can't get close to 90% financing nowadays.

Pic small

@nicsonic it also depends on your relationship with the bank, some of my customer manage to obtain a higher percentage.

Img 5409 small

Yet to reach HighNetWorth or Affluent premier membership from the bank yet. Still under Mass Segment :)

My photo 3 small

Some of the banks may provide 90% for third property if the existing property was rented out. Depending on terms and conditions.

Img 5409 small

which bank did that? 

My photo 3 small

If not mistaken, the Alliance bank will do that.

Img 5409 small

will walk in and ask personally :)

Fully pay off 1st or 2nd property loan, then your 3rd property will get 90% loan? IS that how it works?

My photo 3 small

You only need to pay off 1st property loan and you will get 90% for the third property. It is depending on how many property still under the loan. 

Is there any difference if considering commercial property?

My photo 3 small

No difference, as long as you have properties under the bank loan.

usually for commercial property... the loan margin and repayment tenure is typically shorter than residential or high rise?

Img 5409 small

loan margin may be lower, same tenure based on age and max tenure 35 for individual application.

K  8e44ad small

3rd property commercial can get 85%  

@ Kelvin. You mean regardless or first two property type . If 3rd property is commercial can get 85% loan . How about if the commercial unit is 3-storeys Strata titled? Consider buy one unit or three units? 

J  d35400 small

Interesting topic. I wish to know too!!

Commercial under non HDA. then yes. Lower margin shorter term

I see. What do you mean by HDA? it is to protect the interest of property buyers?

HDA is housing developement act. 

Can refer to

https://www.hba.org.my/laws/list/hda.htm

Own dp small

Great infor to share. I would like to know more too.

C  c0392b small

below market property

Is it possible to refinance the loan from 1st or 2nd property to pay for the 3rd property?

J  d35400 small

Dominic possible provided your equity is enough to cover the 3rd loan and bear in mind refinance based on 70LVR too. 

@joblessmalaysia 

What do you mean by 70LVR?

Photo6127307985400211512 small

for 3rd property , 70% can get loan ,otherwise u sell others property to get 90% loan

Img 5409 small

how about 3rd loan for overseas project?

@6011_3531_5354 

If a person is buying 3rd overseas project, your financial backing should be very strong... not to mention cash rich... still need to take a mortgage to finance?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@6011_3531_5354 thanks for sharing