Screen shot 2015 05 22 at 8.38.08 am
 061  img 5963 small

The viral video about the lady property agent that removed other agents' signage and caught on a CCTV.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.ong.7169/videos/1055456427816738/?__mref=message_bubble

Is this a common act between the property agents??? Very unethical, as she is not fighting on a fair battle field.

Where is this location anyway?

Screen shot 2015 05 22 at 8.38.08 am large

SHARE THIS TOPIC

A  27ae60 small

tsk tsk
maybe she is removing her own company's signage? like colleague resigned or something. lol

061  img 5963 small

@amlhm, so helpful and kind of her huh? Haha!

10995829 10153165055403109 5402980699400049563 n small

Or maybe she just happened to bought the property, so she start cleaning all those signage~ haha~

Secret garden small

But if you notice, the 4 advertisements she removed are all the same one. Maybe she was unhappy that the one person stuck so many of the same advertisements?

P  2c3e50 small

We don't know if those signages are being put up legally at the first place??

Work small

I know some top sale agent at Sunway SPK he even remove his own agency colleague banners.
Back to this video, She remove the 4 same banners/stickers. That agent of those removed banners also have some problem. thought putting few same banner to occupy the place.

Unknown 1 small

This issue often lead to violent among ruthless agents. It is advisable not to take the risk.

Pic small

My banner also been removed by someone in the past... not surprised what i do, just hang another new banner up again at later stage... since I am authorized to sell the property on behalf as well.

20150527 023646 1 small

Corrent we don't know if those signages are being put up with owner's consent. also shd not waste resources to put up so many banners, simple mind, thinking like this will occupy the plc so that other agt can't hang theirs? It make it like HOUSE ON LELONG ! Yes I hv encouter agent remove banner and agent hang their banner over mind *frown*

Img 5409 small

normal agent will notify the owner if they would like to hang banners there. 

Kate chew small

Somehow it's still quite an effective form of marketing. Especially commercial areas.

Jonathan de ho half body small

Its not surprise as there still alot bad apple out there. Some will not tear ur banner but just flip over yours as the reason of strong wind (by the they gotta untie the lower part of the banner for the strong wind effect

James bond craig junio2006 small

All sorts of tactics to survive the tough competitive world today huh?

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Talking about property banners... if OWNER hang up own banner, will it be effective or not for agents to hand their banners as well?

Own dp small

This is already a norm. More banners = More chances or price difference. They jsut want to minimize the chances of it for buyers to contact other agents.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

even if the owner is able to remove all banner from their own units... there are still so many other units... it is impossible to remove all and prevent the buyers to contact other agents.

But once you constantly pull down the agent's banner, they eventually get the message and will not bother with your unit anymore...

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@Mag thanks for sharing