H  9b59b6 small

Good Day to you, thank you for enquiring about the project MALACCA. This is a hassle free unit which comes with a 6% GRR per annum. Completion in 2018.

ABOUT 

Designed with versatility in mind, 39-storey freehold serviced apartment that appeals to all walks of life with a variety of luxuriously crafted units offering breathtaking high-rise views and unrivalled modern living.

Exclusively located next to Melaka’s first international luxury hotel, the first service apartment in the state to be equipped with tight 4-tier security system complete with video intercom. It also features a highest covered infinity swimming pool.

Besides residences, there are also contemporary spaces furnished to the highest degree of excellence to evoke inspirations at work. Type C allows you to experience the sophistication of dual- key, double storey condominium duplex that can be transformed into an office space to turn work into pleasure.

Ideally situated in the heart of Melaka within 5 km from the city centre, the ideal place to start exploring the myriad of attractions the city has to offer, while avoiding the hustle and bustle.

CONVENIENCE AND VALUE

Take advantage of conveniences at your doorstep. Ideally located from the hustle and bustle of the city yet strategically situated within 5km from town.

Ideally located in the heart of Melaka with the 4-STAR INTERNATIONAL HOTEL just next door makes it an ideal place to explore the myriad of attractions that the city offers. The North-South highway toll entrance and exit is only 20mins drive. Besides residences, there are also contemporary spaces furnished to the highest degree of excellence to evoke inspirations at work. Type C allows you to experience the sophistication of dual- key, double storey condominium duplex that can be transformed into an office space to turn work into pleasure.

Ideally situated in the heart of Melaka within 5 km from the city centre, the ideal place to start exploring the myriad of attractions the city has to offer, while avoiding the hustle and bustle.

WHY INVEST IN MALACCA?

· Tourism in Malacca grows every year as a tourist spot as it was given UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE STATUS

· Weekend spot to gateway by the Singaporean as its close to the Singapore

· Future planning of the township on its way in years to come as the Malacca gateway is on its way and The Impression Malacca etc.

· Not a too far drive for a holiday

· Strategic located not far away to the Jonker St

· Also, surrounded with amenities

· It’s a hassle-free management property

Any further enquiries do contact me.

We have a show unit in Malacca, If you like, we can pay a visit to the show unit, kindly do let me know on an advance notice as I can make a necessary arrangement to travel up to malacca from kl. OR If you like to meet up here in kl or pj, kindly do let me know as I will be happy to brief you on the project.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 5409 small

@HappyChew image is not display. got website link?

H  9b59b6 small

@6011_3531_5354 can give me ur email and ur whatssap?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@HappyChew thanks for sharing