S  e67e22 small

Dear all, kindly suggest, review and comment anything you think can be improved...

Features:

- Simple loan calculator also known as Equated Monthly Instalment(EMI): Calculate the monthly instalment amount and also other information

- Affordability calculator: Estimate the property price based on your desired monthly payment

- Rental yield calculator: Calculate the annual rental yield(%)

- Price/ sqft calculator: Calculate the property's price/sqft

- Return on Investment(RoI) calculator: Measures your investments return on your investment capital(%)

- Cash-on-Cash Return(CoCR) calculator: Calculate the rate of return often used in real estate transactions in relation of cash income earned on the total cash invested in a property.  

Looking forward for the reviews & comments and give me some time to update if any as am still learning...
SUPER THANKS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=syncteq.propertycalculators&hl=en

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Own dp small

You created it by yourself Sean? That's cool to hear.

Own dp small

@seanlow31 The link to the FB page is broken. Just Fyi

Z  c0392b small

@seanlow31 nice truly am looking or been searching for A REAL DEAL which includes FULLY comprehensive calculators, which also includes 

i) GST 

ii) PROGRESSIVE PAYMENTS TO BANKS

iii) Instalments

iv) Maintenance Fees

v) MOT

vi) COCR

vii) TOTAL COST OF PURCHASE - DP/LEGAL AGREEMENT & STAMPING & STAMP DUTY etc etc

perhaps any suggestn or your cld built in one as value added. Pls add more as am sure we knw what we talking. so far have to search here and there bits and pieces. cheers

Own dp small

Download it for my android phone, Luckily I have an android. Not bad bro, great app to share.

Img 6323 small

waiting for your apple version. haha

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

can please make a PC version too? haha

S  e67e22 small

@JohnL thanks for the support ya... ya i done it during my free time... fyi the link for fb

https://www.facebook.com/syncteq/

S  e67e22 small

@domng eh... just learnt Android leh... think just focus on Android first... thanks a lot for supporting

S  e67e22 small

@windzneom ops... sorry didnt have time to learn iOS yet... will do but now focus on Android first k... thanks for supporting

S  e67e22 small

@ABE181 hey thanks for the suggestions, will definitely consider it... thank you for supporting ya :)

S  e67e22 small

updated to latest versions... 

Img 6323 small

@seanlow31 sure! wait for your good news! haha

@windzneom 

I believe iOS have more strict criteria for Apps to go live at their App Store. 

Wait for good news in New Year! :^D

Img 6323 small

@domng yea! "Selfish" ..haha

S  e67e22 small

@windzneom hahaha... don't know iOS yet... will learn when i have time... but am thinking of other App like debt manager now leh... one man show very hard to do 2 OS in one time

@domng  you are right, iOS is more strict in term of publishing App... 

@seanlow31 

Publishing apps may have a lot to gain, if it becomes very popular.

Good passive income.

S  e67e22 small

@domng Am still new in this field... Now the problem is I don't even know how to get more user, so i didn't think so further yet. btw, i didn't even place any advertisement in the App... what to satisfy me is the volume of users only... 

Own dp small

@seanlow31 Oh alright, you may share it among your fb with your friends and there will get some volume of people too. Just hash tag it and blog or write up about it to tell people more.

S  e67e22 small

@JohnL thanks bro... will think about it as i have stopped FB since 2013 to focus my website last time... since then, i didn't really fancy about FB anymore... :) thans for the input... really appreciate

S  e67e22 small

Am adding function to calculate ROI soon... wait for my updates ya. thanks 

Own dp small

@seanlow31 No worries. Just sharing my 2cents. Wow Cool, can't wait for your new updates bro. Keep it up.

Att 1389527671120 10  k.k. sah  4739  small

Installed ... Will used it for my work , Thanks

S  e67e22 small

@kksah5097 for your info, i have updated with ROI calculator yesterday(please update from google play also)... thanks for the support!!!

if would be best if you could also rate me ya... thanks

S  e67e22 small

@JohnL added ROI calculator now... thanks for the support ya

S  e67e22 small

sorry guys, just updated the latest ROI calculation as found out the previous one was faulty...T.T

Img 6323 small

wow great one sean! wish to get apple version la. seems so useful!!

Own dp small

@seanlow31 You're most welcome bro. Provide for IOs also.. Zipped.

S  e67e22 small

Thanks everyone for the good reviews and all the supports. My App has become Top 3 for Property Calculators category :)

***Some time will free so stupid why doing things for Free, but now feel worth the effort once seeing the result***

S  e67e22 small

@ABE181 Done, added CoCR calculator. thanks 

S  e67e22 small

Dear all, i have just added Cash-on-Cash Return Calculator in the app.

- Cash-on-Cash Return(CoCR) calculator for investor/buyer to evaluate the property if it under value. This take into consideration of the total of cashout amount(interest paid for one year, expenses like maintenance/ renovation, and down payment) relative to the cash generated from the rental income. if its positive shown then means it has positive cash flow + it can cover all the expenses and interest need to fork out. 

*I can see other country charging people for this kind of calculator, but i open for Free :)... anyway, its still a simple yet helpful for me to scan if any under value property in MALAYSIA property market...

@seanlow31 

Good job! Still waiting for your iOS version. Keep up the good work.

Img 6323 small

Yea, me too! still waiting for your ios version!

S  e67e22 small

Happy Chinese New Year ALL!!!

Img 6323 small

@seanlow31 Happy chinese new year and valentines day sean!

Happy Chinese New Year 2018. May the year of the Earth Canine bring Joy, Luck and Prosperity to everyone!

S  e67e22 small

Hi All, I've done some minor enhancement. Please update the app for better performance. thanks 

@seanlow31 

Hi, thanks for the update.

Is there an iOS version coming soon?

S  e67e22 small

@domng LOL... thanks for supporting... can't promise that, just yet

Img 6323 small

still waiting!! haha! all the best

S  e67e22 small

Hi All or anyone if have downloaded the app, could you help to give me some review in the APP Store and comment as well. Really appreciates for your support. Thanks 

S  e67e22 small

Really appreciate to those who gave me good rating and reviews. Now, if let's say if I build a website for this, what do you guys think? Thanks 

Own dp small

@seanlow31 You mean you will create a website while pushing the download link into it. That's great. You can add up more features into the app or provide more information on the property related news or matters links to it

Img 6323 small

websites will be great, suitable for all devices. haha

Img 5409 small

only for Android? or iOS also

@seanlow31 

Website.

If you are able to make the interface identical across all platforms, why not?

S  e67e22 small

@JohnL yes John, it will be a portal related to property i guess? just a mere idea. thanks for supporting guys

S  e67e22 small

@6011_3531_5354 sorry boss... only ANDROID. thanks for interested :)

S  e67e22 small

@windzneom ya... planning now... may take some time. thanks 

S  e67e22 small

@domng not identical la... but is fit to all device... but website in phone sure cannot compare to app in phone...

Img 6323 small

all the best bro

S  e67e22 small

dear all... my latest App for Malaysian... please take a look and review. thanks

https://www.propsocial.my/topic/1444/a-comprehensive-property-tool-in-malaysia-posted-by-sean

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@seanlow31 thank you for your great sharing