Kami mont kiara interior propsocial
Logo3 small

Iconic brand, i-ZEN’s eight development by Ireka Corporation Berhad - PropSocial

KUALA LUMPUR (June 9, 2018): Officially launching its eight development under the iconic brand of i-ZEN, Ireka Corporation Berhad presented its latest residence, KaMi Mont’ Kiara. Inspired by Japanese architecture’s beauty, the apartments are designed by Nonscale Corporation, Tokyo-based architects led by the award-winning Chief Designer, Mr Masaki Morinobu. As a result, KaMi Mont’ Kiara incorporates a ZEN-like ambience which combines Japanese contemporary living with Malaysian architectural designs in a modern tropical settings.

The show gallery in SENI Mont’ Kiara Condominium - PropSocial

KaMi Mont’ Kiara features 168 apartment units with floor plans ranging from 840 sf to 1,600 sf that are up for selection. Set within a Japanese-designed landscaped grounds, residents would be able to enjoy first-class facilities including landscaped gardens, infinity pool, modern gymnasium, and Japanese Onsen Spa for a more authentic experience. Interestingly, the residence is a pet-friendly development where there is also a pet play yard available.

Slated for completion by 2021, KaMi Mont’ Kiara would also house a lifestyle F&B outlet and a convenient store within its premises. Having eyes on investors and own-to-rent owners, KaMi Mont’ Kiara comes with a fixed rental guarantee for 5 years where the first 2 years are rated at 5 percent and the remaining 3 years are rated at 6 percent.

Backed up with a prime address, KaMi Mon’t Kiara is located between 2 major retail hubs, Solaris Mont’ Kiara and Publika with the convenience of access via Sprint Highway, NKVE, Penchala Link, Kerinchi Link, Jalan Duta Expressway, and DUKE Highway. Notable amenities nearby include international schools, golf clubs, sports stadium, parks, and more.

Ireka Managing Director, Datuk Lai Voon Hon and Chief Financial Officer, Lai Voon Huey at the official launch of KaMi Mont’ Kiara - PropSocial

“Ireka has a long track of record of property development in Mont’ Kiara and I am very proud to have launched our latest project, KaMi Mont’ Kiara because it will have all the lifestyle hallmark of our i-ZEN properties. I am confident that KaMi Mont’ Kiara will be a vibrant development built to a high standard that can contribute positively to the local property environment,” says Ireka’s Group Managing Director, Datuk Lai Voon Hon.

More on the developer, Ireka Corporation Berhad has more than 50 years experience in multiple industries with accolades of well-known developments under its belt such as KLIA runway, Aloft KL Central, The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Wisma AIG, and 1Mont’ Kiara among many others.

Interested to know more? Head to www.propsocial.my to check on more details and get real community reviews of the area.

(Written by: Aisyah Shukor, 11th June 2018)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 6323 small

seems to be a good development, wondering about the price

Own dp small

Any more details to be leaked out. =). Guess everyone here want to know more too. Wondering what's the starting Sq ft of the unit

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps good sharing