Dan gold 4hg3ca3ezww unsplash
Download small

Have you guys heard of dto or "Determine the Outcome" concept? 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Heard before, more and more developers are coming up with such concepts to be innovative in their fields. I think it is pretty good.

Jonathan de ho half body small

This is great

C  e67e22 small

This is great

G  d35400 small

i felt the idea was good-

S  8e44ad small

I think some people already have their basic home design concept before they buy a house such as library room or reading room or landscape idea. That is how they choose their house to fit their dream design.

D  e67e22 small

I think this is amazing, because I have always liked "condotels" which is, basically a mixture of a condo and a hotel. Plus, who wouldn't want hotel like services on a daily basis? It'll always give you the sense of luxury living. 

20150527 023646 1 small

What is this all about?? Please elaborate if you have something to propose............

Photo  26  small

It's good to have interior design and planning ahead before completion and taking possession of the unit. Time is money too. 

Logo3 small

Check out this article to know some of the unique concepts out there in the market where you can have a say on how you want your future home to look like - https://www.propsocial.my/topic/1985/designing-your-new-home-the-difference-between-co-creation-and-customisation-posted-by-propsocial-editor

Photo  26  small

@admin_ps Thank you

20150527 023646 1 small

okie ...thank you

Img 5409 small

usually how much it cost?

L  9b59b6 small

Love it ~ but seem troublesome XD

Logo3 small

@6011_3531_5354 It is totally free to participate in co-creating the design for the project. For projects that are still in design stage you are able to get information on the indicative price range on dtolah.com. The actual selling prices will be dependent on the actual projects when they launch for sale. Currently, the only project that has completed the co-creation process on dto and launched to market is Aurora, Subang Jaya (more info can be found here: simedarbyproperty.com/subang-jaya-sjcc/aurora

Aad7509e491c924fb0bbf5b250aaa4b8  cute girls malaysia small

confuse@@ may i know more information?

Ind8842 copy small

I think depends on the price

61320 small

(This post was removed by PropSocial administrator due to inappropriate or spamming content)

Img 5409 small

for condo or landed?