Image source: iringanbayu.com.my

OSK has on the 13th of January revealed the latest addition to their Iringan Bayu Township – Mekary. The launch of their latest reveal was held in conjunction with the buyers’ appreciation event of their Phase 1 Pastura, where 221 homeowners were handed the keys to their new homes.

The latest phase, Mekary, will feature 318 units of double-storey terrace homes with a modern design. Buyers will get to select from layouts that range between 1,621 sq ft and 1,897 sq ft in size, all of which will come with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. And with the Bumiputera discount, the selling price for these homes will start from RM390,000.

The Mekary homes are well designed to maximise the space, with each unit featuring a practical backyard that complements the green living lifestyle of this township.

According to Ong Ghee Bin the Chief Executive Officer of OSK Property, “OSK Property is committed to raise the standards of living, where the quality of life becomes the main priority for modern families. Today, many are opting for a conducive and tranquil environment to live in. Designed to meet their lifestyle needs, Iringan Bayu township focuses on providing quality living, infusing the serenity of a country atmosphere with green spaces right at their doorstep.”

He further added, “With the launch of Mekary, we look forward to realising a robust and lively township that promotes neighbourliness, green living and a harmonious atmosphere within the community. Hence, we believe that the 22-acre public park, expected to be opened soon will be an ideal community gathering attraction for healthy social interactions and activities.”

In the feedback gleaned from buyers of Phase 1, 35-year old Ahmad Azran from Kuala Lumpur stated that he chose to buy a home at Pastura because of his desire to live in a peaceful environment surrounded by greenery. And although his office is in Kuala Lumpur, he does not mind the daily commute to the city as he gets to live in a healthy and refreshing home with his loved ones. Said Azran, “When I first heard of Iringan Bayu, the 22-acre Central Park and spacious home design at an affordable price has attracted me to live in this township.”

And from another buyer, 36-year old Suzailin from Seremban says that she believes that Iringan Bayu is the right place to raise her family while maintaining a good work-life balance surrounded by nature. She stated that, “I would like to continue to live in Seremban because this is where I was born and brought up.”

Iringan Bayu is a township that is nestled in nature and offers a community of holistic living with its landscaped driveways, bicycle paths, jogging paths, and walkways to ensure a traffic-free environment within the gated and guarded neighbourhood.

For more information on Iringan Bayu, visit www.iringanbayu.com.my or contact 06-630 4656.

(21 January 2020)