Introbg 02
Logo3 small

Image source: skyluxe.com.my

SkyWorld has proudly completed SkyLuxe On The Park ahead of schedule and will start to hand over the keys to their respective owners beginning this month. Over 120 media friends and consultants were invited for a tour of the newly completed development, where they got to experience sky living in the city.

SkyLuxe On The Park, which has won a number of prestigious awards including the coveted Asia Pacific International Property Awards, will be QLASSIC certified. The development was inspired by nature, in which the designs can be seen to be taken from ant colonies, spider webs, chrysalises, bird nests and beehives, within various parts of the development such as the kid’s play web, sky garden, and sky terrace.

Mr. Lee Chee Seng, Chief Operating Officer of SkyWorld shared, “Finally, our first home on the park is completed and we are very proud to showcase it to our business partners tonight! It requires a lot of attention to detailing especially on the façade as the balconies are of different sizes to create two dancing towers from afar.

“This final product is definitely a great result of strong dedication and teamwork from our staff and consultants, and I am truly happy and proud. Kudos to the team! I can’t wait to show off this magnificent residence to our valued purchasers.”

Image from: SkyWorld

SkyLuxe On The Park lives up to its name with its premium location just next to the 80-acre Bukit Jalil Recreational Park. It is one of the most prestigious developments in Bukit Jalil, with its location just opposite the 165-acre 18-hole Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort.

In an effort to blend even more into its environment, the developer of SkyLuxe On The Park has beautified the perimeters of its development with lush landscaping. According to Lee, “We have invested RM6.5 million in the landscaping of SkyLuxe On The Park to ensure there are enough green spaces, not only within the development but also on the outside. SkyLuxe residents can have a stroll towards the park in a green setting and I believe this extra initiative will also benefit the community.”

In light of the recent health concerns, SkyWorld ensured that all worries were alleviated by requiring all staff, crews, and guests to have their temperatures scanned upon arrival. There were also hand sanitisers placed strategically throughout the venue. Such as their efforts were, many guests gave them the thumbs up for the thoughtful initiatives.

Hand sanitiser pictured in SkyWorld's sales gallery at Sentul, Kuala Lumpur

SkyLuxe On The Park was fully sold out before its completion. With its outstanding record, SkyWorld is poised to perform well on all their future developments. SkyWorld carries a total land bank of approximately 110 acres, all of which are location-centric. The gross development value of their land bank is estimated to be over RM11 billion.

The locations of their future developments are set to be in locations such as Taman Desa, Sentul, and Setapak. The aim of SkyWorld is to transform the city, one development at a time.

For more information, please log on to www.skyworld.my.

(17 February 2020) 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

20150527 023646 1 small

yes this condo is really nice, passed by at night the lighting at the facade is superb

Img 6323 small

yes, surprise by the workmanship as well. Very nice

Attachment small

Looks more like a futuristic luxury condo.