Own dp small

What to be done after signing the S&P/SPA and Bank gives the Offer and approved the loan?

Consult with the lawyer?

Check the outstanding of the unit?


Img 5409 small

Get a lawyer to complete the transfer of property. follow up regularly with your lawyer to avoid any further delay. 

Own dp small

Alright, Noted. What if the lawyer is dragging and taking its own sweet time. The lawyer typically giving me a headache as a buyer and causes so much inconveniences as the lawyer is form the Agent's and Seller side.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@ JohnL. If you have your own Property Lawyer, it would be best to approach them as they fight for you as a buyer instead of siding the seller. Suggest not to sign anything before reading all of the fine prints.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@JohnL thanks for sharing