Avengers 1200x628a
Logo3 small

随着复仇者联盟的热潮,PropSocial也来凑热闹 -- 赠送TGV电影票以回归我们的读者。方法很简单,你只需以最具创意的“清理马来西亚”答案来赢取。

作为超级英雄,特别是复仇者的角色,你就得有”能力强,多事情” 的精神。

选择一个复仇者的角色,并证明为什么这个角色的能力最有效地清理马来西亚。那PropSocial就送你和你的友人各一张电影票,来观赏这部众所期待的电影。

示例答案如下:

为了清理马来西亚的整个国家,我相信......会给我......

1)为了清理马来西亚的整个国家,我相信是铁人,因为我可以利用我的机器人军队来清理马来西亚周围的垃圾并确保它是聪明有效的#trashtag #takeoutthetrash

2)为了清理马来西亚的整个国家,我相信绿巨人会让我有能力粉碎马来西亚的所有垃圾。 #trashtag #takethetrashout

规则与条例

1. 只限一个参赛资格。

2. PropSocial将自行选择2名获得最具创意答案的比赛获胜者。

3. 比赛于2019年4月21日下午6点结束。

4. 获奖者将于2019年4月22日上午11点59分通过PropSocial的社交媒体网站(FB,Insta和Twitter)公布。

赶快把你的创意发给我们吧!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

C  16a085 small

To clean up the entire country of Malaysia, I believe being  Black Panther would give me the power to develop all the useful and advance technology to clean up the trashes in Wakanda. By using the vibranium, green energy is being utilized and this will avoid carbon emission and all the toxic materials being disposed into the environment. With the innovative mind of Shuri, advanced machinery can be developed to clean up the ocean and land waste on a large scale as well as containing and decomposing the waste. The Pakatan Harapan Government should then collaborate with Wakanda to develop these technologies and share the benefits from the technology.

Profilepic small

Untuk membersih kan seluruh negara Malaysia, saya percaya menjadi Ant-Man akan memberi saya kuasa untuk berkomunikasi dengan semua semut supaya dapat mengerahkan semua semut seluruh negara untuk membersihkan seluruh negara supaya menjadi bersih. #trashtag #takeoutthetrash

Profilepic small

To clean up the entire country of Malaysia, I believe being THOR would give me the power to teleport across space and between dimension, thus teleporting all the trash to someplace that is inhibit by anyone or anything, somewhere that is not known and can't be found. And since Mjolnir can create wind powerful enough to lift the Taj Mahal, the wind I created can lift all the unwanted to be teleported, making it so much easier for me to clean the world, all by myself. Perhaps I can use it to emit mystical blast of energy that can mystically cleans the air and absorb the pollutant that pollute the rivers and seas. Eh, I don't have to worry, because being Thor, I possesses a very high resistance to physical injury that approaches invulnerability. #trashtag #takeoutthetrash

Attachment small

Awesome contest. I did not know Prop Social will organize such contest. Avengers series are the best ever in history.