Menara LGB

Menara LGB, 60000 Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Shop Office
Community Reviews
Editor's Review
  • Editor's Review
  • Community Reviews
Cleanliness
Safety
Traffic
Quietness

Details:

Developer

Bellworth Developments
Chinese ad 4621 326x150 01

Facilities

Business centre
Caféteria
Clubhouse
Covered parking
Helipad

Property Details

2013 June
(Year of Completion)
This project was completed 9 years ago
RM 24,000 - RM 85,000
Built Up
From 2,000 SQ. FT
Land Title
Commercial
Tenure
Freehold
Total Blocks
1
Total Storeys
31
Total Units
NIL

Description

Menara LGB is one of the promising new office tower developments in the central and prosperous neighbourhood of Taman Tun Dr Ismail, which is better known as TTDI. Menara LGB hails from a leading developer, which will occupy 30% of the building while the remaining 70% will be leased out.

Traffic to this area is expected to increase with the 5-storey shopping mall below the offices, where the office lots will occupy the 5th to 30th floor. Menara LGB is not just MSC status compliant, but also complies to the Malaysia's Green Building Index (GBI) Certification and Singapore's Building and Construction Authority (BCA), and Green Mark (Gold) Accreditation.

24-hour
Security
No
Pet Friendly
No
Eco Friendly (GBI)
Nearby Restaurants
Cleanliness
Safety
Traffic
Quietness


  Be the first to rate and review Menara LGB

Interested in
Menara LGB?

Register your details now!

Nearby Amenities:

CLICK HERE TO USE MAP

Did you know?

Check out the value of surrounding upcoming properties to make the best buying decision.

Property Name Year of Completion Launch Price Ad Selling Price
Menara LGB June 2013 NIL NIL
The Mate Dec 2022 RM 295,800 - RM 714,800 RM 300,000 - RM 580,000
RM 859 psf - RM 946 psf
Jendela Residences @ KLGCC 2025 From RM 1,250,000 RM 950,000 - RM 950,000
RM 395 psf - RM 395 psf

Did you know?

Check out the value of surrounding recently completed properties to make the best buying decision.

Property Name Year of Completion Ad Selling Price Ad Rental Price Avg Transacted Price Avg Rental Yield (%)
Menara LGB June 2013 NIL RM 24,000 - RM 85,000 NIL NIL
The Starling 2017 NIL NIL NIL NIL
TTDI Ascencia 2016 RM 770,000 - RM 1,800,000
RM 647 psf - RM 1,507 psf
RM 2,000 - RM 2,000 NIL 2.63 %
Glomac Damansara 2014 RM 750,000 - RM 1,580,000
RM 753 psf - RM 964 psf
RM 1,650 - RM 1,650 NIL 6.0 %
The Greens 2014 RM 1,500,000 - RM 6,000,000
RM 1,038 psf - RM 1,565 psf
RM 4,800 - RM 4,800 NIL 2.13 %
Oval Tower 2012 RM 620,000 - RM 1,633,990 RM 2,200 - RM 7,800 RM 590,111 (RM 672 psf) 5.32 %
Sinaran TTDI 2011 RM 1,400,000 - RM 2,180,000
RM 708 psf - RM 953 psf
RM 3,000 - RM 3,000 RM 1,671,250 (RM 796 psf) 2.05 %

Did you know?

Check out the past transacted prices of this neighbourhood to make the best buying decision.

Non-Landed Landed Commercial
0 - 500 SQ. FT - - RM 872 psf
500 - 1,000 SQ. FT RM 844 psf - RM 387 psf
1,000 - 1,500 SQ. FT RM 579 psf - RM 424 psf
1,500 - 2,500 SQ. FT RM 816 psf - RM 520 psf
2,500 - 4,000 SQ. FT RM 919 psf RM 582 psf -
4,000 SQ. FT and above - - -
Avg Recent Transactions
Last 100 Recent Transactions Recorded
RM 556 psf
Non Landed Properties
RM 587 psf
Landed Properties
RM 536 psf
Commercial Properties

Note:

  • This price analysis is to be used only as a reference. The accuracy of its data will improve over time as more data is collected.
  • 'Nearby distance' is based on 1 kilometre
  • Average Rental Yield takes into account an estimated amount of maintenance fees

My Affordability:

Down Payment (10%) RM 50,000
Loan Amount ( 90 %) RM 450,000
Tenure Years 35 Years
Interest Rate 4.85%
Others (Estimation) RM 10,000
Apply now
Monthly Installment
RM 3,000 ±
Maintenance Fee
N / A
RM N / A psf (2,000 SQ. FT)
Total Monthly Expenses
RM 3,000 ±

Disclaimer

The information shown is indicative and for illustration only. It does not guarantee the accuracy of the calculation and accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. The above does not constitute an offer of credit nor does it guarantee that the credit facility applied for will be approved. All applications for financing are subject to credit evaluation and approval and it reserves the right to approve or reject such applications without assigning any reason therefore.

Let Us Help You

With PropSocial, everyone can now find their dream home. Looking to buy, sell or rent a home of Menara LGB? Fill in your details and we will get right back to you!

Not Logged in
Not Logged in Not Logged in
Cleanliness
Quietness
Safety
Traffic