Agent
Boontonglau small

I read some forum and discussion in other website, realized that many people refuse to pay agent commission, and some of them asking why need to pay the commission to property agent, and even some of them said will look for property agent when view the showroom, but when want to make a booking, they still will look for developer staff.

My Propsocial friends, What do you think?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Y  9b59b6 small

question about how to apply gst rebate property new built uncompletely 

Photo  26  small

If clearly written contracts and appointment letters are signed between agencies and developers before undertaking the sales process, the developers are obligated to pay the agencies the agreed fees in the manner stated in the contract or face legal action. 

If the process of how buyers are introduced and registered with the developers in transparent manner before the actual viewing of the show unit or the presentation at the sales gallery then there should be very minimal dispute as to who invited or recommended the buyer to the sales gallery. Most buyers (especially those that you cold call upon) are only loyal to type of property suited for them and the value that the sales person brings to them ie. professionalism, knowledge in answering questions, mannerism, service oriented etc.

If the above criteria and expectations are not met, the agencies, real estate agent or negotiator are at risk to lose out.

David Wong (Licensed Agent E2097) Mobile: 0193330573

Foreward Realty Sdn Bhd (E-(1)1909) 

Img 5409 small

if the developer give the commission discount to customer directly like that, then need to boycott them :) 

Photo crop 1 ong chong kit small

In any business, there will always be business risks. In our case, we will bound to meet clients who are trying to deprive us of our hard-earned income. But I believe we should always have to still maintain our professionalism and ensure the best service for all our clients despite a few "bad" hats.