5 urbana d alpinia puchong top properties propsocial
Logo3 small

在 PropSocial 最新的“房地产排名”名单中,我们将探讨蒲种发展迅速城镇内所拥有的发展项目。蒲种因为有广泛的道路和高速公路网络,所以与吉隆坡市和其它卫星市有非常良好的连接性,再加上近日蒲种的新轻快铁站已正式运作,因此进一步增加了这城镇的可取性。

蒲种搜索率最高/最受欢迎的房产项目前十名

搜索率最高的蒲种房地产项目成绩揭示了一个有趣的项目组合。组合当中有有地房产社区、时尚综合发展项目和豪华高楼住宅。这些项目的共同点是它们都有完善的设施、四通八达的交通、周边民生设备居多和拥有时尚的外观 - 这些都是现代社会城市居民的必备条件!

第一:Koi Kinrara

第二:Setia Walk

第三:Taman Puchong Prima

第四:The Wharf

第五:BK5

第六:Bandar Nusaputra

第七:Atmosfera

第八:D’Island

第九:Zefer Hill Residence

第十:Puteri 12

蒲种最贵的房产项目前十名

“最贵”系列中的房产项目都被赋予壮丽的景色,并且配备顶级的设施 - 如高科技的功能设备、私人泳池、庞大的土地和建成面积、华丽的园景以及优质的建材。但是每个人的审美观都有所不同,最终的决定落在买家和投资者自己所做的判断,凭他们自己的要求来判断一个房产的素质是否符合其价格标签。

第一:The Cube

第二:Duta Kinrara

第三:Chinta

第四:Skyville

第五:Urbana @ D’Alpinia

第六:Lake Edge

第七:Kinrara Hills

第八:Aman Sari

第九:Apicalia D’Island

第十:Reflexion

蒲种最经济实惠的房产项目前十名

这些房产项目有较小的面积、更高的单位密度和较少的(但有必要的)设施。它们当中的大多数都很靠近学校、主要道路和零售商店,所以都是不错的廉价房屋选择。

第一:Baiduri Court

第二:Suria Kinrara

第三:D’Cahaya Apartment

第四:Nilam Puri

第五:Puteri Bayu

第六:Villamas Apartment

第七:Koi Kinrara

第八:Koi Tropika

第九:Vista Millennium

第十:Desa Idaman Residences

拥有最吸引人的设计和周围环境的蒲种房产项目前十名

面对现实吧;功能虽重要,但一个居所的外观和所给予的感觉也等同重要。这些由 PropSocial 作者精心挑选的房产项目有华丽的室内设计细节和美丽的环境,能使住户在忙碌工作一整天后有期待回到自己舒适家园的心情。

第一:Aurora Residence

第二:Lake Side Residences

第三:Laman Grandview

第四:o2 City

第五:Lake Edge

第六:D’Aman Residences

第七:Casa Tropika

第八:280 Park Homes

第九:Sierra 6

第十:X2 Residency

我们希望这里所提供的项目名单能帮助您在蒲种寻找到理想的家园。您有没有看上以上所述的房产呢? 请在以下的留言箱写下您的意见吧!

(Translated by: Yau Yin Wey, 7th September 2016)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img thing small

Puchong seems to be like a forever 'hot' location. I read one of your articles saying it's the highest searched location too. For those who agree, I would really like to know why? Apart from the amenities, eateries and LRT station, what else makes you like living in Puchong?

Kate chew small

I would say it's because you can get almost everything in Puchong, very convenient. The only part I don't like about Puchong is the traffic and it's not as accessible as PJ (far from KL and PJ).

R  e67e22 small

is a matured neighborhood, and maybe sentimental issue.

Own dp small

Not really a puchong dude. Uncountables of jams at all time, anytime. Maybe I'm not to familiar with the roads over there. Normally I just waze to the direction I am going to. Pretty congested at the boulevard and bandar puteri side.

Jonathan de ho half body small

Still dont really like puchong due to cover by tolls. Traffic is bad but cant argue as its bad everywhere which is a good place to stay. Just the tolls perhaps and some of the land is swamp or mine land

Kate chew small

But further inside of Puchong not too bad, such as 16 Sierra township. Although a bit out of the way, but looks very nice and a bit like Desa Parkcity kind of township. 

Kate chew small

Jonathan, which developer? Are you selling this project? RM450 per sf is a good price.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing